Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

ty glad to be part of a community that loves the same plant

4 Likes

Welcome @tenderhorse @Jog @BTC @duke !
Great to see you made it to the party! Ever have a question… hit me up! Hope to see you around!
☆DJSF

4 Likes

Hi @BTC! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! No doubt! Have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @BTC
You’ll love it here :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG :upside_down_face: @BTC @tenderhorse @duke & @Jog . Enjoy it :dizzy:

5 Likes

Stumbled on this site and so glad I did. A wealth of information I hope to be able to contribute what I know. I have been growing 30 years indoors and out.
I started to get serious about growing in the early 90’s when I visited and met Marc Emery in London Ontario to purchase seeds. Still wish I had that Skunk Hawaiian. I have done some breeding here and there with good success. Still sitting on DJ Short Flo clone that I acquired back in 96 or 97. Anyways glad to be here everyone!!! Here’s a Chemdawg Shiskaberry cross from a few years back.

23 Likes

You are cordially invited @highminwin ! We start at 8:30 PM every Thursday, don’t forget the snacks!

8 Likes

Welcome @Kavman :man_dancing: I think you found the right place! That’s a big ol bud you got there!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kavman
You’ll love it here :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome @Kavman looks like you will fit in just fine around here. Nice picture! I’m glad you made it! Hope to see you around. :v:
☆DJSF

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kavman

5 Likes

You roll a 1. Critical failure, Saint Elmo’s tent fire started from tripping on untied leggings.

8 Likes

@welcome to OG @Kavman !
:v: :v: :v: :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Kavman. :raising_hand_woman:t3: Looking forward to you sharing your knowledge with us.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Nice bud brother!
Welcome @Kavman
Cool place for sure.
You will dig it.

Peace
shag

3 Likes

Hi @Kavman! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kavman enjoy :seedling: :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks all. Wow. Warm welcome indeed. !
I will be starting a diary shortly but here are the girls. Lemon Cherry Gelato, MemberBerry, and VV is an LCGxBobo#6. Will be going to 3gal pots tomorrow.

20220614_161229|666x500

11 Likes

14 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Jog @duke @tenderhorse @BTC @Kavman

Here is a link you may be interested in…

Your Gelato 41 is looking good to us old farts…

tender

Looks like you got some “crazy Delicious Shit” going on already…

Can’t wait to see some pics from the Garden of Eden… :wink:

Your Chemdawg Shiskaberry cross looks great.

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

3 Likes