Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Ok finally ! I’m really new to the grow lingo !your talking f1 s2 things of that nature yesterday a guy made an f1 into an s1 then bred it with another f1 what happened in English !

1 Like

@DietPeps Welcome to OG !
:seedling:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @1ganjaguild and @DietPeps :v:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @DietPeps!

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcomes I’ve been enjoying looking through some grow diaries and am very excited to start my next seeds. I have a mother plant work in progress right now and just ordered some headband 99 tester seeds off brother grimms sale. Looking for some donny burger seeds/clones/pollen other than the $250 reg seeds offered.

9 Likes

After you’ve been around a while, you could probably ask over here.

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome @mhenson8890

So happy to have you come around and check out what we are growing over here in the mad world of cannabis.

Feel free to check out some of the threads out here

There are some great mushroom threads along with all the knowledge of growing.
Happy days and welcome to all the newcomers I forgot to mention

This is your new home and feel free to get a hold of me if you have any questions. Everyone here is pretty open and warm

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Taxolotl , @Thetravler , @anon93645075 , @DDCooper , @LordGraceToke , @1ganjaguild , @DietPeps ! Good to have you here !! have a great time! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Oh hey. New here. Got started at thcfarmer. 8 years under my belt. Decided to hop on here after coming back from a little bit of a “forced distraction” if you will. :rotating_light:

Happy to be here. Looking forward to good things :v:t2:

16 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @DirtySlowToes!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG! @DirtySlowToes
:v:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @DirtySlowToes! Great to have you here! Pot leaf hopper

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @DirtySlowToes :v:

3 Likes

Welcome To OG Everyone :green_heart: :call_me_hand:t2:
Where Dreams Do Come True :100:

5 Likes

Thanks. Not quite sure the requirements yet but will definitely be attempting to participate, test, and play nice with all

6 Likes

@DirtySlowToes ! Welcome to the best cannabis symposium this side of cyberspace! Hope you find a warm welcome, a quick understanding of the layout, and a little corner to show what you’ve got growin or share what’cha been knowin.
Damn glad to meet ya and hope to cross paths soon.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

3 Likes

Hey what’s up y’all, new to OG you may have seen my little trade blunder already wasn’t aware I can’t respond right away :rofl:. I see a few familiar faces here, some might have seen me on the seed testing alliance on discord I am one of the breeders there or possibly insta (I have a giveaway coming up if interested check @mohawk.meds) anyway looking forward to meeting some new like minded people and spreading some seed love lol :v:

15 Likes

Hey there, welcome @Mohawk-meds . Great to see you here brother. Take a look around and make yourself at home. I am usually kicking around if you need something or have a question. Just reach out any time my friend. Welcome to OG. :v:

6 Likes

Dang look at you go with all your green dots and member of the month badge. thanks again for the tips I’m sure I’ll need a few more in time

5 Likes

Ignore the green dots or pips as they call them, they have zero value and are just a byproduct of the forum software. That said, it does show I am addicted to Overgrow, lol. You will find many like minded people here brother, it’s the best grow community on the planet in my opinion. Don’t sweat needing a few tips, we all did. I have been around here for a bit and can either answer any question you have or point you to the person/people who can so reach out any time you need. :v:

10 Likes