Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thanks for the Welcome @DougDawson, hopefully you’ll like the pics, cheers!

5 Likes

Welcome @Hapi to OG! sounds like you have led a fairly interesting life, I am also a vet, disabled but not from service.

@MoBilly its been my MC name for some time, long story short, I lost my short term memory

2 Likes

Welcome @Hapi , great peeps, knowledge, & spirit here!!!

3 Likes

Big bluegrass fan here. Great to have you here.

4 Likes

Thanks @Tommy_McCain. It’s good to meet you sir. It’s always good to meet another person that appreciates fine music! Do you keep a journal of your grows?

5 Likes

I do have one. But i have been too busy this year to update. I may start again this fall.

You can check it out.

3 Likes

Welcome, I look forward to seeing how your grow and genetics differ from ours!!

1 Like

Thanks Tommy. I will.:v:

2 Likes

Hi @MoBilly @Hapi welcome, I’m new to the forum too. Hope to see you in the mix :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Thank you sir! I actually just started a grow journal if you’re interested. You are welcome to watch me figure out how not to do it. :v:

3 Likes

Many thanks, cheers!

4 Likes

Good to know, TY , cheers

2 Likes

TY @Who “Jack of many trades, master of very few” lol, Salute! and cheers

4 Likes

Just followed your grow, by the looks of your first run you know what your doing already

5 Likes

Thanks. Some very good people had my back. Seriously, I’ve killed so many house plants it’s crazy that the grow went well.
Trust me I’m green. LOL

4 Likes

LOL, I hear that man. A pot plant was the first plant I have ever managed to keep alive. I always thought I had a black thumb.

4 Likes

Hi @Hapi, welcome to OG! You’ll have a great time here! Enjoy!

5 Likes

TY @Abbbian Cheers!

3 Likes

welcome @Hapi , it’s a lot of fun on here and very informative! Looking forward to seeing what you end up doing as time progresses. Rock on!

4 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman , will do, cheers!

4 Likes