Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG, pictures speak a thousand words lol, we love pictures. Sorry to hear about your seed purchase de railing, what were you looking at :thinking:

1 Like

Welcome fellow east coaster

No smell no sell no tell is how it goes lol

Peace

4 Likes

pacific seed bank purchase. Would love to have several classics really. Here’s where its gone, well, sideways…

Sour Diesel Feminized - turns to be an auto (all 3 seeds are well into flower at 18/6 lighting and 35 days old).

Purple Kush Feminized - same, not as far along, but not what I expect for flowers (way too many this early)

Jack Herer Fem Autoflower - appears to NOT be an auto… No preflowers at all

Alaskan Thunderfuck Fem - might actually be a photoperiod, and what its supposed to be. Time will tell…

Ultimately? I’d love to nurture some moms, just 1 each, of Grandaddy Purple, NL #5 or NL #7, Sour Diesel, White Widow, Big Bud, Purple Kush, AK47, etc… I’m old school, lol, all these new crazy names just crack me up sometimes. I enjoy variety, both in smoke (sativa and indica depending on the mood), and colors (yes, I love flowers and purple plants, and yes I garden as well LOL).

I always did well with bag seed in the past, kinda figured if I had some decent genetics, I’d be knocking it outta the park… Plus it’d be nice to be able to actually identify what I have. I do have some seeds from seedsman, so there’s hope there’s a real white widow in them, plus blueberry and pineapple express #2. Got the black cream auto as well (only cause it wasn’t available photo), because I just love the color… We’ll see, its like any good collection, it takes time and searching :smiley:

7 Likes

Damn thats messed up, whoever sorted your order must have been out of their head stoned that day. You will probably be able to find those genetics here in the trading section, or free seeds and clones thread. There was supposed to be a NL#5 co op run last year but it didn’t happen for some reason, I was looking forward to trying some of those seeds myself.

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Nagel420 ! It’s great to have you here. Looking forward to watching some of your grows.

1 Like

hey man welcome back maybe you would like to visit this thread and meet some old friends:

:om: :pray:

3 Likes

I was part of overgrow before 2006. Before 2000 also. I thought it went down and was so happy to find you guys again. I wound up using Instagram to communicate with other growers and now I am very happy to return. I hope you have all been well and have grown in your own talents and production. I’m going to let some OG’s know if they don’t already to come back and support the fam. I’m here to discuss anything with you guys and gals. If you wish to see my growing diary I have posted it on Instagram and you can check stuff out and ask me about them here. I’m @vinny_verde Grow well peeps.

13 Likes

Hi @vinny_verde, welcome back to OG! Have fun!

2 Likes

Welcome back @vinny_verde !

3 Likes

Welcome to everyone joining hope everyone has a fantastic time

3 Likes

Welcome to, what I consider the very best group of likeminded people on any forum I’ve been on. I’m sure you will add a great deal to the whole. In advance, it is appreciated.
Tag me in when you start your journal please. I’m looking forward to seeing your setup. :slight_smile:
Your welcome to drop by mine as well if you get a notion. I have nowhere near your expertise but you’ll be more than welcome over there. :+1:
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Welcome @Nagel420 and @vinny_verde . Glad you could both join us :v:

4 Likes

A solid review of a less than trustworthy seed bank is a good thing to know. If you don’t mind, can you inform us as to the company?
Thanks.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Pacificseedbank.com - I posted in a thread I found on it (lol my first post here). I will be posting a more detailed thread with pics soon enough (have to go out this evening, but took some pics today to show what my issues are). I’m generally a decent research-before-I-purchase kinda guy but it seems I dropped the ball here.

Glad to be here, so much has changed in just the past 10 years :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind welcome. Expertise? LOL surely you jest, I’m just full of all kinds of useless knowledge that sometimes comes together as a good idea. :smiley: A lot of my knowledge now seems outdated, last indoor grow I did LED’s weren’t even an idea yet, Hydroponics were new and exotic, and there weren’t 2,000 strains to pick from (no, there was just bag seed, and if ya got lucky, that random seed in the bag of KB). Or ya had a friend who would bring em back from overseas (and I didn’t have those friends lol)

I’ll be sure to share my journal, have some pics here and keep pretty good records myself, just gotta find the time to get them on here…Or… Pry myself away from reading and start posting instead :wink: hehehe

4 Likes

Hello Cannabis Enthusiast!

My name is Sebastian, Not as cool I know. So I’ll stick to Seb, Sebi, or Marijuana Enthusiast.I reside in Arizona, “The Wild-Wild West” baby! Cultivating is a new hobby I am wanting to adopt. I lack all and everything there is to know about cannabis, but I can say I’m appreciative for the art, culture, and even social aspects tied to cannabis. Glad to be sharing it here first-hand. Thanks OG community/family!

-Seb

11 Likes

Hey @MarijuanaEnthusiast , welcome to Overgrow!!

Have a look around here we have a lot of projects happening and ask questions!

This is basically Stoner U, you can learn multiple lifetimes of knowledge, soak it up and pass it forward!
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Wasup @MarijuanaEnthusiast
Welcome to og!!!
You gonna love it.
You re welcome

4 Likes

Hi @MarijuanaEnthusiast, welcome to OG! As you may already have seen yesterday, this site is one of a kind! Simply amazing, and full of great and knowledgeable people! Have fun!

4 Likes

Welcome home! @MarijuanaEnthusiast , its a great place 2 b. Look around, lots of projects going on and feel free 2 ask lots of questions.

4 Likes