Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thank you very much everyone, glad to be here.

4 Likes

Welcome. Hope you have a great time here.

1 Like

Thank you I am sure I will! Also I :heart: hemp heh. I press a lot of CBD hemp rosin for different med mixtures.

3 Likes

Welcome @bassman5420
Glad you found the site. :slight_smile: There’s a thread on here you will like, I’ll bet.

Oh, that is unless you play the bass, then, never mind. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes I was a bass player heh

4 Likes

There are several of us musicians on here. I play bluegrass a little blues and old country. That kind of stuff. Glad to meet you man. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello OG,ers just wanted to introduce myself, i am a new grower well trying to learn, im 54 years old and trying to do my own medicine, i live in ohio, back side so its more country then city, been smoking the same strain for a couple of years now, but was looking for some different ones now, hard for me to get seeds unless i get them from bag, lol, so figured why not join, thanks to a forum i seen on rollcity i believe, but any way hello to all the good people on here , just gonna look around and see whats happening, who knows i might find a friend with good seeds lol, but any way have a good day to all OG,ers

20 Likes

Welcome to the jungle @Indicaman57 !
Glad you found us! Make yourself at home.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Welcome @Indicaman57. You’ve come the the right place. Take a bit of time and get to know some new friends. Seeds have a way of finding you. Meanwhile take a look around there’s lots to see and learn.

5 Likes

What up!!!

2 Likes

Welcome

Stick around make a few friends and
You may fine beans beans beans ever were you look :eyes:

Peace
Paps

5 Likes

hi how are you? welcome to the place thats fun, all we ask is what are ya smoking on?

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Indicaman57 ! Have a great time here with new friends. :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Indicaman57 , glad you could join us.

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG! @Indicaman57 get plenty of finger exercises in. As you look around you will see what I’m talkin bout. And whatever you do don’t go 2 sleep. Master those 2 things n I garentee you will have seeds.:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Welcome @Galaxy704 you have wandered into the best place on the internet! :smiley::v:

3 Likes

Hey @Indicaman57 Welcome to Overgrow!!

In the normal world, you have to find beans…
In Overgrow, beans find you! :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Thank you all for the welcome’s, its pretty cool here, and so much info on stuff i can really learn alot, which i need lol, again thanks everyone

6 Likes

Hey Chronisseur here

Old time Aussie grower just searching for the ultimate purple sativa ya know

Tuned in thinking, I wonder if my old overgrow account exists from the late 90s before the Effa Bee Eye shut it down- no such luck!

Here to share the journey with other like minded souls peace guys

:wink:

12 Likes

Welcome @Chronisseur back to the OG! I’m glad you found your way back.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes