Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hey @MarijuanaEnthusiast , welcome to Overgrow!!

Have a look around here we have a lot of projects happening and ask questions!

This is basically Stoner U, you can learn multiple lifetimes of knowledge, soak it up and pass it forward!
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Wasup @MarijuanaEnthusiast
Welcome to og!!!
You gonna love it.
You re welcome

4 Likes

Hi @MarijuanaEnthusiast, welcome to OG! As you may already have seen yesterday, this site is one of a kind! Simply amazing, and full of great and knowledgeable people! Have fun!

4 Likes

Welcome home! @MarijuanaEnthusiast , its a great place 2 b. Look around, lots of projects going on and feel free 2 ask lots of questions.

4 Likes

Welcome friend! There are many newbie growers on here, myself as well.
A lot of very accomplished and generous hearted people have our backs Sebastian. You will be enjoying your first fruit of your labours before you know it!
That’s a marvelous thing to experience.
:pray::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

New to the site. DTW coco grower and always interested in learning more. :wave:t2:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @28.35 ! You’re going to learn as much as you want here. It’s truly a school of HIGHER learning around here!
:v :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

@MoBilly Dang! That was a terrible pun man! You should be ashamed of yourself!
:face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Hi @28.35, welcome to OG! Have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @28.35

3 Likes

Welcome @28.35 .
You gonna love this place.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @28.35

2 Likes

1st day here and already skipped a step. Organic soil grower in Southern California. Sup bras!

6 Likes

Thank you. This group helped me gain the courage to grow commercially. Honestly if it wasn’t for the support from OG and the OG’s, I would never have been able to take a small passion of growing my own head stash to a commercial operation. I don’t know how to build my journal so maybe you or someone can give me some tips on how to help this community. I can always learn more, but I’m back to help everyone here like like it helped me. Started with miracle grow and now I naturally grow indoors and farm fields the same. Thanks again.

7 Likes

Grand Rising fellow stoners, newb dwelling in prohibition land in the United States Corporation :unamused:. Coco, autos and small discreet grows are where I have my fun.

8 Likes

Hi @HumblePie420 and @Kaneh_Bosm, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome back @Chronisseur & @vinny_verde I just got here this year and wish I knew about this place so much sooner!
@Nagel420 , that’s quite the epic tale, welcome to OG!
@MarijuanaEnthusiast , I miss the colours your state provides to the eyes :smiley:
@28.35 , no better place to learn more!! Welcome!
@HumblePie420 , no worries bruv you’re clearly excited! Welcome!
@Kaneh_Bosm , I suggest you watch “Tank Girl” and continue to fight the oppressors! Welcome!

9 Likes

Hey dear OGs!

Novice grower here, based in Germany. I tumbled down the rabbit’s hole in the begininng of 2020, when it looked like my favourite flowers might become hard to get a hold of.
Started out with a single 1x1m tent some soil and a light, by now my area has tripled to 3 tents and even more ladies in the backyard. So far I’ve automated two of my tents using Raspberry Pis and am planning to share my setup with the forum in the future.
Before finding OG i used to frequent German growers forums, however they all have strict no-trade policies. Hence, next to enlightening discussions i also look forward to growing out some interesting strains that OGers have crafted with love as compared to the mass-produced stuff that’s being sold by EU seed banks.

Cheers! :v:

10 Likes

I am new myself! Welcome! @BarrieButsers

I think it’s supper cool that you l’ve implemented raspberry pi’s into your system. I am very intrigued to know what kind of coding you’ve studied throughout your time? I’ll be looking forward to following your grows and are whats currently being grown. Please share your set-up when you’re comfortable doing so!

Enjoy this site, as I have already spent hours in the span of three days.

-Seb

6 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Mycodo DIY Automation