Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG!

Only #breeders-lab:seed-runs-co-op category is limited to tl2+… (more info)

You should be posting anywhere else just fine…

4 Likes

Welcome @DudeWithLasers, @Couchlock, @franklongbottom, @Groenevingers to the best place in town.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Tomcat , glad you decided to join us.

1 Like

Welcome @Tomcat .

1 Like

Yes it works. Sorry for some reason I didn’t see the new topic button on my iPhone. A member said that their is a section where fellow artists share there work. I was hoping you might be able to point me in a direction where I can make my own thread without bothering the flow? I’m hoping to use my lasers with my grow. Even if it’s engraving photos of my plants progress.

5 Likes

Here’s some links.

This one below is probably best :+1:

5 Likes

LOL, @Shadey beat me to it while I was pulling the links. He is an artist though so had a head start :wink: I will add one more though.

4 Likes

Or you can start your own in this part of the forum.

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 00.05.56

Every thread has one of these, if you wanna get notifications on new posts you gotta be Watching :wink:

Welcome all and have a blast!!!

@Fitzera
@Dogz_Daze
@Tystick
@pharmerfil
@matos420
@franklongbottom
@HashWizard
@Groenevingers (Welkom :wink: tag me gerust als je een journal begint :smiley: )
@Couchlock
@DudeWithLasers
@Tomcat

Positive vibes all around!!! :heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :vulcan_salute:

PEACE!

5 Likes

Thank you, I figured that out! It was more the getting used to seeing everything listed as “latest” rather than “sections”. Got that part figured out now too hah

2 Likes

dale cooper twin peaks thumbs up

1 Like

Hi @Tomcat, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, have fun.

2 Likes

Wassup OG?! A little about myself, I’ve lived in the southern US all my life, I’ve been growing for 7 years outside, a couple years ago I gave that up for indoor. It took a while to get back from my break from growing but I’m back with all the equipment I need. Sometimes you just gotta take a break so you don’t get burnt out, yuh know? I’ve been lurking here for the past 6 years and finally decided to make an account and become a financial supporter in return for all the knowledge this forum has given me over the years. I’m currently growing End Game RBX The Punch Line from Ethos. Pretty much my first legit indoor run since my last couple were done in the corner of my closet with led floodlights lol. You can find my grow journal on my profile if you’re interested in embarking on this journey with me because I forgot to get the link before I started typing lol. I’m very grateful for everyone on OG, and if there’s anything I could possibly help you with, DM me and I’ll see if I can’t get you sorted out.

R.I.P. @BogSeeds I regret never buying your gear but OG will make sure you live on through your creations. :pray:t2:

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @GrowTheAtlas , glad you decided to join us.

3 Likes

Thanks man!! I really enjoyed your BOG preservation run.

3 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate that. Got a couple new ones going now, long live BOG genetics :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do you know of anywhere that still has old stock of his stuff? If not I’ll more than likely have to trade around or wait till I’m TL2 and participate in a seed run and get lucky lol

2 Likes

Other than in members stashes around here I know of no official place to get his older gear. I believe Seedsherenow sold his last harvest and now is selling beans produced by his son. I am currently running some of his BX3’s from original stock as well as some F2ed BX3’s that were provided by some growers here. There are auctions that hold some of his older stock that pop up now and again. What were you looking for? The fact is if you hang out here and participate in the community you will likely find all the BOG genetics you could want in time.

4 Likes

The two main ones that I’d love to have are Sour Grape and Bogglegum, I wonder if I should try my luck with his sons seeds? But I’m in this thing for the long haul. Like I said, I’ve been a lurker for 6 years so I feel like I know everyone, but nobody knows me yet lol.

4 Likes

Welcome to all the new kids on the block! I hope to see you around! You are going to love it here!

peace ☆ djsf

4 Likes