Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Do you know of anywhere that still has old stock of his stuff? If not I’ll more than likely have to trade around or wait till I’m TL2 and participate in a seed run and get lucky lol

2 Likes

Other than in members stashes around here I know of no official place to get his older gear. I believe Seedsherenow sold his last harvest and now is selling beans produced by his son. I am currently running some of his BX3’s from original stock as well as some F2ed BX3’s that were provided by some growers here. There are auctions that hold some of his older stock that pop up now and again. What were you looking for? The fact is if you hang out here and participate in the community you will likely find all the BOG genetics you could want in time.

4 Likes

The two main ones that I’d love to have are Sour Grape and Bogglegum, I wonder if I should try my luck with his sons seeds? But I’m in this thing for the long haul. Like I said, I’ve been a lurker for 6 years so I feel like I know everyone, but nobody knows me yet lol.

4 Likes

Welcome to all the new kids on the block! I hope to see you around! You are going to love it here!

peace ☆ djsf

4 Likes

Hi @GrowTheAtlas, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, guaranteed, have fun…

2 Likes

Well I can say this, I am currently running 4 Grape Punch that I will be hitting with Sour Bubble pollen. If all goes well there will be a sign up for those beans down the road in a couple months along with the Sour Bubble seed sign up.

As for Jr’s beans, I would say you would be good to go with them.

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome @GrowTheAtlas you landed right in the middle of a great community!

3 Likes

New member here. Been a visitor to the site for years, figured it’s time to bite the bullet and join. I enjoy growing medium sized fruity sativa and indica in an organic setup. Good times all!

16 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kabuddha

3 Likes

Welcome my friend, come on in, kick your shoes off. Have a seat by the fireplace and spark up. This community is not like any other cannabis community on the planet. Welcome to Overgrow!!! You’ll absolutely love it here.

2 Likes

Hi @Kabuddha, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, without a doubt, enjoy…

2 Likes

Thanks to you all for the greetings. Glad to be here. :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Kabuddha !
Have a nice time on OG.
To all the rest you re welcome!!!

2 Likes

Welcome @Kabuddha

2 Likes

welcome! I saw some of your budshots. All super nice, but one of them was unreal.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kabuddha
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks pal, so far I’m lovin OG. Growing is a hobby/obsession of mine so I should fit in nicely here.

3 Likes

Welcome @Kabuddha soo glad that you made it!

☆djsf

2 Likes

Hello, there, I’m Andy. I don’t really ever post on social media much, and forums maybe less. I guess I’m a lurker lol. I’ll try to share what I’m doing and contribute where I can. Thanks for having me! :sunglasses:

9 Likes