Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome aboard @franklongbottom
Glad to have you with us bro…
I hope you find what you are looking for…m

3 Likes

Hey there, I’m new to the overgrow, have been reading it sometimes but never used it. I love growing plants and so many things related to it, but what i love and enjoy more is making my own hash from my plants, i love trichomes and resin, its smells, textures and how does it taste. Everything from dirty charas to the cleanest full melt. I just make solventless, usually water hash or dry sifts. Never used solvents and not interested yet. I have no press but had used some friend press for squeez my flowers. I’m waiting to harvest and get more tools so i want to try press bubble hash and dry sift too but duderinos, I have no time and many things to do lol. I also enjoy a lot music, noise, drone, rythm and everything related to sound and instruments, listening and making it. Everything from Jazz to Grind, classical, ambient, funk, rap, some latin stuff… Whatever its okay if it sounds interesting.
What i was so interested in weed since my first contact with it is because of the wide variety n range of smell and flavours that makes of it an unique organoleptic experience.
I’m growing since i’m 16/17 so 10 years now, and the more plants i grow the more I realize the bit i know is way more less than all i have to learn yet… I’ve been growing indoors for 5 years now, In the past i had only experience with outdoor and some guerrillas… Now i’m growing in Soil, with HPS and GHE Organics + some teas i do.
I’ve been struggling with Hplvd for 2 years, so i had to toss everything out and start from seed again this year, I’m gonna start a thread with some pics of the hunt i was doing for 2022, I tossed the uninteresting plants from the seed run and repeating all the interesting ones again so I can find the keepers.

16 Likes

Hi @HashWizard, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here… Guaranteed, have fun

5 Likes

Hi guys i 'm new here. Growing organic for some years now. Looking for tastbombs. Best wishes from belgium

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @Groenevingers , happy to have you join the group. Also welcome to @HashWizard :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Groenevingers, welcome to OG, you’ll love it, without a doubt… Enjoy

2 Likes

Welcome @Groenevingers , I’d wager you’ll find those flavor bombs somewhere around these parts!

5 Likes

Whaaa….

I was going to say welcome to a few new OGrs….But there are so many joining or coming out of Lurkering

So welcome to you all…It’s the place to be.

Paz

8 Likes

Hey everyone, new comer here. Found this forum looking for some good GG4 genetics and found Tony Green’s thread. Then I saw how cool everyone seems with not a lot of bro sciency ego type stuff, so what better forum to join than this one? I like to journal and document grows, as well as help any other Coco growers when I can, as that is what I am experienced in. Thanks for welcoming me aboard!

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @Couchlock , looking forward to watching your GG4 journal. I recently acquired 2 packs of those myself. You are correct, you have come to the best grow forum on the net IMO.

3 Likes

Welcome! @HashWizard @Groenevingers @franklongbottom @Couchlock glad you all made it! I hope to see you around!

☆djsf

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @HashWizard , @Groenevingers , @Couchlock
You guys will love it here…

5 Likes

Hello :wave:

Looks like I have a lot to learn. Just wanted to introduce myself.
Disabled looking to grow my own meds. I keep busy with wood and metal projects in my basement. I just try to keep my ptsd at bay.

One of my engraves that I did on wood

17 Likes

Hey @DudeWithLasers . Nice to meet you. This is awesome!:point_up::point_up::point_up:
Was it done with a laser?

3 Likes

Welcome to OG brother…
Your art looks amazing, hope to see more of your works here.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @DudeWithLasers

3 Likes

Welcome @DudeWithLasers .Awsome art skills😃

3 Likes

Yes. This was done on my co2. I also engrave on metal. It’s fun for me. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Very cool!
And welcome to OG

3 Likes

Hi @DudeWithLasers and @Couchlock, welcome to OG, you’ll both love it here… Have fun.

3 Likes