Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

It came from Sensi Seeds so I would assume new stock buy can`t say for sure.

4 Likes

Hi guys, here River, from Europe!! Experienced farmer now starting commercial cannabis business. Already enjoying reading for a while, I pretend to be active member now.

13 Likes

Hello River, thanks for joining! Great to hear that EU is going legal!

9 Likes

Welcome everyone! Great adding to the community. If anyone has any questions just ask and many of this awesome community will be more than happy to help.

7 Likes

Hey River welcome to OG!, starting a pro grow in Europe , I am sure people will be real interested in hearing from you.

6 Likes

Welcome to everyone new :slight_smile: Hope you’re ready to get your learn on. Feel free to pop by my grow diary and say Hi

edit to make that easier ;D

7 Likes

Hi @River, welcome! From a first timer’s point of view, I can only say that you’ll love OG!

4 Likes

@River, welcome to Overgrow. Would love to see the genesis of a commercial op! What part of Europe are you?

3 Likes

Welcome @River, nice pick for name.

4 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Eagles009’s Garden

Welcome to OG @River and @Eagles009. Make yourselves at home and feel free to show off any of your good stuff. peace

7 Likes

Southern Spain​:bangbang::grimacing:

5 Likes

Would love to be in southern Spain! My reality…

9 Likes

I see you got a little snow:) how nice

3 Likes

Coming your way soon brother…!

3 Likes

I only got a dusting last night about 8 inches or so :slight_smile:

I cannot wait to be outside again as I am running out of room :frowning:

be safe and be well

Dequilo

3 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Grizz718’s Garden

In Maryland they would close everything down with your 8" dusting. Lol. We just got some flurries and everyone went crazy for nothing.

Welcome to the Overgrow family @Grizz718! Looks like you got some growing under your belt. Looking forward to seeing your work in the future.

3 Likes

Good evening Everyone. I thought I should introduce myself. I’m from Canada and new to the home growing world. I got some seeds two weeks on IG for the bigs4bogs Gofund me and was encouraged to come and join the community. Looking forward to learning and maybe starting my own home grow one day.

10 Likes

your from Canada eh? welcome to OG :slight_smile:

enjoy

Dequilo

no better day than today

6 Likes