Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thanks.
Very busy here

7 Likes

Glad to see you over here brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

7 Likes

You too my friend

6 Likes

Warm welcome Jimmy. Unless you’re a Spurs supporter!

You’ll love it here.

Kev :v:t4:

3 Likes

Hello all, greetings from Canada. Just wanted to say hello as I am new to this site. Currently growing 4 plants, 2 Maui Waui and 2 Shiva Skunk. Figured I would stop into this thread, say hi and show what I got on the go. I am in the IT field, currently stationed in 3 hospitals keeping things running. Have an amazing day everyone.

23 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @DougDawson! Looking good!!!

7 Likes

Many thanks.

7 Likes

Welcome always nice to see an introduction like yours :slight_smile:

enjoy yourself and be safe

Dequilo

7 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and kind words.

7 Likes

Hey @DougDawson welcome to og! nice pics, good healthy looking plants there!

5 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated.

5 Likes

You got to the right place. It’s awesome here, have fun!

6 Likes

Thanks bud, seem to be some great folks here so am glad I joined.

7 Likes

Hello guys
I am from EU , little difficult read and write in english, but other side , improving my skills in english and growing together )))

I really appreciate environment here , everyone is polite. I think I will stay here :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome @DougDawson, we got quite a few Canadians in these parts. Looks like you have been going at it for quite some time. Looks good!

Hey @g1900 what language do you speak? I know we have different web addresses the will translate different languages. Same platform different languages. Welcome to Overgrow bro!

5 Likes

Thanks, I have been enjoying the site. I appreciate the welcome.

4 Likes

I’ve been on many forums but never signed up. I am now a proud member of outgrow. I love to grow, it is so addicting. I have about 20 grows under my belt. I’ve grown in soil, and dwc. I’ve had very few issues, so I would say my experience is minimal. I’ve just been lucky, but that’s how you learn. Plus I read lots about cannabis. That’s where my learning curve comes from, thank you. I live in east Texas and want to grow more and test more. Im All about preserving strains and keeping them alive. I wanted to start a community where everyone shared documented seed lineage. I live in an apartment and grow out of tents right now I only have 3 due to lack of space. I would love to hook up with people locally and share stealth grows. This is what has lead me here. If anyone is from the area look me up. Sure there are plenty of people who want to smoke it. I don’t do it for money, I do it for the love of the grow. I wish they would hurry up and legalize it here… thanks for reading…

7 Likes

Welcome fellow grower. I am also new to this site but have been enjoying it. Happy growing :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome @g1900 and @MTL!

5 Likes

Welcome g1900

3 Likes