Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Southern Spain​:bangbang::grimacing:

5 Likes

Would love to be in southern Spain! My reality…

9 Likes

I see you got a little snow:) how nice

3 Likes

Coming your way soon brother…!

3 Likes

I only got a dusting last night about 8 inches or so :slight_smile:

I cannot wait to be outside again as I am running out of room :frowning:

be safe and be well

Dequilo

3 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Grizz718’s Garden

In Maryland they would close everything down with your 8" dusting. Lol. We just got some flurries and everyone went crazy for nothing.

Welcome to the Overgrow family @Grizz718! Looks like you got some growing under your belt. Looking forward to seeing your work in the future.

3 Likes

Good evening Everyone. I thought I should introduce myself. I’m from Canada and new to the home growing world. I got some seeds two weeks on IG for the bigs4bogs Gofund me and was encouraged to come and join the community. Looking forward to learning and maybe starting my own home grow one day.

10 Likes

your from Canada eh? welcome to OG :slight_smile:

enjoy

Dequilo

no better day than today

6 Likes

You came to the right place @Datafirst. Welcome. Have any questions feel free to ask. Thats why we are here. I owe this wonderful community credit for almost all of my knowledge for growing this beautiful plant! Can’t wait to see you do your thing. I recommend doing a grow diary. People can follow along. You can post questions. I’m sure we will have them for you as well. There’s a good bit of Canadian folks on here. See you inside!

7 Likes

Hey @Datafirst welcome to OG!

6 Likes

Hey @Datafirst, welcome to this one of a kind awesome home, OG! Now, one day is now! So, suggestion: put one to three of those seeds either in water overnight, in between wet paper towels, inside Tupperware plastic containers or Zip locks on a wall, then you’ll literally have a problem, in your hands… those seeds are living beings, and after reading lots of posts here, watching tons of youtube videos, you’ll get yourself geared up to go after every drop of knowledge to extend the life of this being… and learn you will, screw up… you will, succeed you will too! Don’t get me wrong, I’m a beginner, but so far, no complaints!

10 Likes

Welcome @Grizz718 and @Datafirst!!! Agree with others here, no time like the present to pop some seeds! Grizz, stick around a bit, post, interact, visit the site frequently and you will soon have enough status to join into seedruns. You obviously have some experience and we welcome your input! Great peeps here!

7 Likes

That looks Canada, where are you located? I used to live around there :grinning:

5 Likes

Hello, fellas!

I would like to join your forum so we can share some information and ideas, and make friends with you all. I have been gardening for some years now, so I have some basic information but I also have some issues I would like to share.
Nice to meet you all.

13 Likes

Hello, welcome to Overgrow Pie!

6 Likes

Welcome, Pie! Happy to have ya, this is the best cannabis forum I’ve been a part of I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG Pie, start a thread, post some pics of your problems and you will get lots of help to solve them :+1:

3 Likes

hey @Pie welcome to OG!

looks like you already joined! you will find people fairly friendly here

oh and I am out of likes or your post would get one from me.

4 Likes

Hey now, OG
Disaffected Millennial, and backyard and garage tent hobbyist here, mostly into old school, yesteryear/before my time, and strange stuff (think weird, pollen-chuck backyard-made crosses). There’s something immensely beautiful and fulfilling about the sight of a backyard garden plot full of cannabis intercropped with peppers and cukes, and other delicious veg, all being fed by our home compost-amended, low drama soil. Low drama, low maintainence is my speed. I’m super stoked to be added here start my journey on this forum officially (as I’ve seen and heard great things in my short 3 years with this hobby/obsession). Can’t lie: I’m excited to get my cred up in here so I can participate in some of the seed runs and grow some back stock out to fulfill the ultimate mission of this place: to overgrow the freakin world! But, perhaps I’ll learn a few things on the way too :wink:
Cheers, and Happy growing,
GratefulNed

12 Likes