IrishGrows' Tent

that looked like a mushroom at first glance

2 Likes

@anonymous4289 Haha, I can mostly guarantee to you it’s not good sir. We will shmoke it once it grows out either way!

1 Like

Blueberry Diesel
This one looks a lot better.
@anonymous4289

3 Likes

Blueberry Diesel @anonymous4289

3 Likes

Drunken Watermelon

4 Likes

Drunken Watermelon

4 Likes

Drunken Watermelon about to give one thick stack! Smells are crazy coming off this little guy!

4 Likes

Nice. I just soaked three melons

1 Like

any update on the blueberry diesel?

1 Like

Yuppers famo @anonymous4289

It unfortunately hermed on me. Plucked what I could and stuck it outside. Amazing terp profile,ver6 sticky, great structure. I normally chop, but I’m so excited on the cultivar I’ll finish this one up and run it again.

I’ll be home in an hour ish and I’ll have good light to pull a full plant picture.

4 Likes

Drunken Watermelon almost one big cola at this rate
This one will also be ran on the upcoming photo grow!
@NugLifeFarms420

![20230123_171545|236x500]

3 Likes

Blueberry Diesel
@anonymous4289

6 Likes

Strawberry Quick from Rainbow House Seed Co.
3 days above ground.

2 Likes

Orange Isle Auto from Steal These Seeds

2 Likes

Strawberry Quick

2 Likes

Some of the Drunken Watermelon from @NugLifeFarms420 I just grew out

6 Likes

Something I’ve learned through trial even though I was warned through research is respect the molasses.

I have an extra one of these and been looking to get it into the hands of someone that can use it.

Here’s the catch. I love it when everyone comes out a winner so I’m going to ask a question and pick the one I believe will help myself and others the most. This way someone gets a okay prize of an amazing Switchbot hygrometer/thermometer and everyone else gets blessed with some amazing knowledge from this great community. So, what’s the layout?

I’m not really one to go out and spend money on something if I can create a solution. In Arizona we can have 20°F - 120°F temperatures.

What is an extreme temperature situation you have grown in and what creative way did you make it more tollerable for your plants?

Feel free to tag others and post below. If you have a moment while you’re here maybe give this thread a follow if anything in the past I’ve grown catches your interest. Y’all have a blessed one!

-IrishGrows-

3 Likes

@DefNSmokn @NugLifeFarms420 @AzSeaindooin420 @Rhai88 @anonymous4289 @DougDawson @ShiskaberrySavior @THCeed

1 Like

That looks really damn good, I just harvested a plant of it too, pics coming soon

1 Like