IrishGrows' Tent

Did the summer grow last year in 115 in the greenhouse over the summer using a swamp cooler on the bottom back and left a small cieling panel out the top to shove the air out. Had a bunch of issues with power outages and my cooler water pump tripping my breakers that caused a lot of overheating issues. Something to alert me that heat is getting excessive in there woulda been a huge saver last year for sure!
@Kasper0909 @HeadyBearAdventures @blowdout2269

3 Likes

Best thing I did was F2 Nug’s BamBam… I think I may have to F2 These Drunken watermelon’s from what I’ve been seeing. That and the Will Smith Punch!

Last year during the peak of summer we went over 24 hours without power and temps in my house were around 95*… I did the only thing I could do. Kept the plants in the dark and watered a bit extra during “lights on” and damn it they survived and I was fortunate enough to not have anything herm or go haywire on me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Drunken watermelon

6 Likes

I can smell it from here. I’m running a couple more DW again in the next few grows. I’ll be keeping an eye out for some F2s in the wild!!!

1 Like

Ya I’m hoping someone remakes em, that was a wonderful plant to grow. Had another one that didn’t make it to flower that was growing a lot of single blade leaves like it reveged but was a cool plant too. Really bummed out that I didn’t get to see what the candy cake punch was like though, had two ladies of em and had to shut down the grow from drama

2 Likes

Cheap DIY from another member here, if you’re just cooling a tent:

2 Likes

Well, it’s nothing crazy. But my RH is a challenge. Especially during the drying process.
I live in a very dry mountainous climate. The conditions in my grow are also quite chilly considering I grow in the basement. I mostly use the central heat to control temperature, but I supplement a small space heater set at 70° F during these winter months, just in case. I’m currently sitting at 72°F +/- 3° and 32% RH +/- 3%
What’s amazing to me is how much humidity a room full of flowering plants can create.
A couple of years ago I had six monster plants, that I obviously kept in veg to long. The outside RH was in single digits. But my room was peaking at like 75%! It caught me extremely off guard. I was scrambling to get a dehumidifier, lol.
The dry and cure process is still quite challenging to me. I’m working through new methods almost every harvest in attempt to pin down a good one. It seems that I can never get all the “grass” smell out of my buds. :thinking:
I know, not a super exciting story. I just wanted to share.
On a side note, I did break my Govee hygrometer a few weeks ago and have been trying to win one from @Ris also, lol.

3 Likes

@IrishGrows

hey man, any update on the blueberry diesel?

2 Likes

@anonymous4289 Hey fam. It’s bagged with a Boveda and I’m waiting on an opportunity to try soon. I will be dropping at least a couple more on the next, next run!!!

Ayooooo! Just went through everyone’s responses and I want to say I really appreciate anyone who told their story. @blowdout2269, great details added into your journey keeping your grow happy. Send me your details when you get a moment and I’ll send this thing out to you!!!

1 Like

Strawberry Quick getting swapped into the flower tent today!!!

2 Likes

Wow, thanks bud. Totally shocked here btw! :astonished:
My story isn’t even that interesting, lol.
You’re awesome! I’ll shoot ya a message.
Thank you so much. :v::heart:
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Orange Isle Auto

3 Likes

4 Likes

What was the time on that Orange Isle auto, and what u get from it?

1 Like

I’m will look back and see when it dropped. It should done drying about today so I’ll let you know what we get.

1 Like

I recently got 5.6oz from a Humboldt Seed Company Chunkadelic auto fem at day 92(last of harvest). That’s why I ask. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Strawberry Quick
Hella Jelly x Cereal Milk

2 Likes

Moon Stomper Auto F1

1 Like

Local Grow Along
Strains are:

Swagyu x Grape Diamonds and 33 Degrees x Unicorn Poop

2 Likes