Is it too LATE to train/top?..

Things would be flowering outdoors by now. Id just bend the top or any branches and tie it over. Cuttting the top now will just give youless yield likely.
If you’re just gonna run em indoor ya’ll can shape it how ya like. the scrog looks on point in @Larry3215’s post.
good luck

1 Like

Yeaa, I said that to myself like 2 weeks ago🤦🏾‍♂️ Next time I’ll def put in more👍🏾

1 Like

Yeaa, I’ll probably have to do that😑

1 Like

flipping them now or in a week or so sounds about right. I would flip, let them stretch, then trim out all the undergrowth.

All the best.

2 Likes

I just trained a majority of them for the first time a couple days ago, so I’ll wait till they’ve healed/grown a little more… plus, I have 1 that’s taking its sweet time and another that’s barely started to catch up to the rest. I either need to stall till they are all ready, or think about busting out my 1st smaller tent…

…because the soil is so low, is it possible that it’s already or almost root bound?? If so, I’ll flip them this week…also, does putting low soil ensure that the plants won’t get so tall?..

Not necessarily to all the above. Fabric pots kind of lessen the root binding issue, big plants can still be grown in very little soil if you know what your doing (check out the COVID solo cup challenge, seriously nice plants in 16oz cups). It will just need to be watered and fed more often. It’s a pain, but better than trying to pull them out now, you can burry the whole or just the bottom of the bag in another container and the roots will grow right through the fabric. Just a pain to clean up after.

1 Like

@Newblowskii your doing great.Always training and pruning to do for an even lush canopy… Do not worry about the one taking its sweet time.Flip to flower and let them go.I am in the process of taking cuttings from a Rugburn OG and 2 Sour Tangi.As soon as the cuttings root,they will go in 1gal fabric pots and straight into flower.My goal is to eventually have cuttings going in the room every week for a perpetual harvest.So each week i will have new clones going in and plants to harvest.

2 Likes

I supercropped a couple a few days ago though, shouldn’t i let them heal for a week or so?.. they’re already starting to heal back up, so i’m sure I’ll be switching all of them by the time October rolls up on us… thanks for inputting, appreciated!!:+1:t5:

1 Like

Peace @Newblowskii U can flip now to avoid a huge stretch when U do flip later. U dont want them to go too long “healing up”. It’s a weed and will recover quickly most times. If they are otherwise healthy shouldn’t be an issue to flip now. Just know that some strains also get really quick growth spurt after topping too. Be well🙏🏿
Peace

2 Likes