Is this the best ever offer from The Vault? With Royal Queen Seeds

The Vault really knows how to create a buzz! Lol
Always great promos, and giveaways. Looking forward to holding court with some Royals
Thanks to George and Royal Queen Seeds

1 Like

Thank you GEORGE for the chance & cheers for running a SUPERB comp. Good luck to all…

1 Like

NL autos up for grabs… count me in. Thanks RQS and George/The Vault

1 Like

Grown RQS bubble gum, was great. Thanks for the chance

1 Like

I’m down to get some new gear. Count me in. Luck everyone.

1 Like

No experience with RQS but in here with swimgear

1 Like

Have not grown RQS! Looking forward to growing some Critical and/or Northern Lights!

1 Like

Hello George ,sorry for the review I almost didn’t bother entering because hated to say anything negative ,even though it’s no reflection on you or The Vault

1 Like

Would love to grow some RQS again, Awesome Job George.

1 Like

no problem at all buddy, I ask for feedback good or bad so I can relay that onto the breeders (Just spoke to RQS this morning about some of the feedback) we all want to improve so this helps

I also know its not a reflection on The Vault but we too want to make sure our breeders are paying attention and making sure any small issues are ironed out where possible

4 Likes

Haven’t grown RQS but I’m so in for these northern lights autos. Thanks again, Vault!

1 Like

Love RQS.Thank you very much for these amazing opportunity George✌️

1 Like

Congrats buddy, you were selected at random as the winner on this platform. Can you send me a PM please with your postal name and address and T Shirt size so I can ship your prizes.

We will be back with new promos soon, you can check all The Vaults latest deals, offers and promos now at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/discount-cannabis-seeds

4 Likes

Well, I’ll be dipped!!

Thanx @George_The_Vault ! That truly blows me away!
:star_struck: :partying_face: :crazy_face:

Much appreciated!

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Congratulations dude

3 Likes

woot enjoy buddy :slight_smile: already got your pm

4 Likes

Just when I was starting to have ‘bad thoughts’ about Canada Post… they finally came through!!
:partying_face: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :+1:

5 Royal Queen Northern Light Autos and a rock’n loot bag - all from the Vault!!

Thanx @George_The_Vault. Much appreciated BUDdy!!

I’ll do a grow-room diary on these gems as well.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Nice score, Im growing some of those now.

3 Likes

Thanx Mr. R.
I plan re-read your grow log before I kick mine off (I’m thinking a winter grow as the reservation list for the tent has a few ‘bookings’ right now)
:dancing_women: :dancer: :dancing_women:

A D20… The perfect Dungeon Master solution if I ever read one! :mage:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Sweet swag too!

3 Likes