It's SEEDurday!

Thanks again, everyone! I know this thread is looking like a showcase for my GSC, but I promise, I will be giving away seeds, too!

I honestly have no idea what you mean :crazy_face:

I have so much of her, I’m never in a rush. I can literally let a whole crop cure for months and I’m not the least bit tempted.

27 Likes

Beautifull as always!!

2 Likes

Lol I’ll go eat something and try to make sense.

3 Likes

How do you do that? :upside_down_face: I love getting to taste a new strain so for me if it’s the better than what I’m smoking I have a hard time staying away. But, normally I have plenty and can see how it evolves over time during cure. I was the same way with my home brewed beer. ha. I would taste it to death. Right about the time the beer had really reached it’s peak flavor in the keg, it always seemed to happen right as the keg was blowing nothing but gas… It is fun to follow the evolution of curing and you can learn a lot, too.

7 Likes

Yeah it’s so beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I have to figure out how to make a candy treat that looks like that. Have to package it up in a box though. really delicate looking. On the outside that is. The nuts and chocolate bubbles inside with bits of wafer, yum.

5 Likes

So true brother.
If you listen to people you will think that gsc is the worst bud ever.
But for real, it’s a tough plant to beat in many categories.
I see so many guys who rag on gsc, but at the same time will be campaigning a high% cookie cross. I be like wtf… damn hypocrites.
Is gsc the best… Smoke some and decide that for your self.
But for sure, it’s better than most of the other stuff out there. And when you get a good one…. You got a damn good one. Really nice plant bro.

4 Likes

i gotta say your username is pretty hilarious. also, your weed looks pretty frosty and dank. like she ready to cut a bitch. out of curiosity, could you give us a idea of what her flavor and smoke is like? thanks!

1 Like

Hey man, I’m going down for the count tonight but appreciate the chance to try some of your stuff. It sounds fun.

I was going to PM you but I think you were asking us to wait until you declare the strain. I’ll check when I get up in the AM while drinking my coffee and scratching myself. :smile: peace

2 Likes

Wow that flower :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looks great @Purple-N-Hairy ! Like…wow!!!

3 Likes

:red_circle: GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED :red_circle:

:loudspeaker: Announcing :loudspeaker: :loud_sound: :loud_sound:

:football:The First Annual Superbowl SEEDurday! :football:

Strain: LifeSaver Cookies
This is a cross of my GSC and BOG’s LifeSaver. I’ve posted more pics of him HERE, but you can see him in his full glory below:

• 4 slots available
  • :us: US members only :us:
  • NO Dibs - PM me to be eligible
42 Likes

:thinking: where did I put my U.S. :us: Citizenship again? Haha

7 Likes

pm sent. peace

1 Like

It was closed about a half hour ago, @GMan

ezgif-1-56d37a511e

16 Likes

OK, didn’t catch that. peace

2 Likes

Damn, my extra sleep screwed me! Gratz to the winners!

5 Likes

I slept on this one but thats a beast. That gsc cut hit by him someone got some fire there. Hope they post some pics when they run that

4 Likes

No I don’t think that is one but now I’ll have to check, it’s in the right side one

1 Like

Looks like maybe same location on the other bud heh.