The STUD Stable

Just like the human world, the cannabis world devotes a majority of attention to the females. And for good reason - they’re beautiful! :heart_eyes: But this is the thread where you can showcase your STUDLY MALE plants!

I’ll start us off with a handsome and healthy LifeSaver from BOG…

Here he is at the start of 12/12:

Two weeks later, he was getting too tall for his stall…

…so I tied him at an angle that allowed him to fully extend - and it made it easier to collect his pollen

He’s pretty much finished up by that last picture, and the total time from the 3rd pic to the last pic was only 11 days. He gave me around 10 grams of pollen, and that’s after impregnating 7 other plants!

Yup - he was a stud. And as I do with every plant I grow from seed, I cut a clone from him before he was even sexed. I was so impressed with everything about him that I still have a cut of him growing now - almost 5 months later.

69 Likes

He lived his life sideways which is why he is a bit wonky.

40 Likes

It makes it easier to collect his pollen that way. It actually looks like you have a number of those buds facing downwards, which makes it even easier! If I could grow them upside down, I would.

10 Likes

Yeah, I put them horizontally over newspaper.

It took me awhile to figure out how to water them sideways but the trick was bottom watering :sunglasses:

12 Likes

These are Paonia Purple Paralyzer males. They pollinated well enough to produce not only thousands of seeds but a ton of crosses by OG members. RIP studly ones. Still got some of your pollen in the freezer :slight_smile: Cool thread.

41 Likes

That’s a lot of plant spooge :+1:

11 Likes

Remember this one @Purple-N-Hairy

32 Likes

I do! Or at least I think I do. Was that a Cookieland that was shooting blanks?

5 Likes

you absolute utter maniac lol

12 Likes

If it was white my weekend would be messy :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes sir, unfortunate about the blank thing. He was a looker.

4 Likes

Ah I can’t find pics of my (RIP) NL5HazeSensiStar F3 male, think they’re in another thread :thinking:

Anyways, this is my Starlite Daydream (SSDD F2 #1 x Starlite) male

Smells just like the mom :yum:

42 Likes

wish I had kept him
GDP runt male in all his splendor
started out as a runt and turned into a great one

34 Likes

Lavender frosting f1 male to make f2’s

27 Likes

ACHOOOOO! :joy: Jesus marimba that’s a lot of pollen.

4 Likes

Bog lifesaver :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Not good pictures but from last summer. God’s MAC
with Crimson Peak in the background.

Better one of the Crimson Peak

27 Likes

Nope - not good at all…because they’re great! Handsome plants :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks for the kind words.

2 Likes

Here’s my banana cream pie studs I’ll be collecting and sharing the pollen :slight_smile:

20 Likes