(Jack Herrer X C99) Rosetta Stone- Brothers Grimm

This will be my first ever photo harvest. Had a few issues during the grow including some foxtailing from heat and light burn and some nute burn but I learned alot from the mistakes I made. As far as the strain goes- The smell is AMAZING and the description far surpasses my limited vocabulary.

31 Likes

Congratulations on the accomplishment!
I’m excited or ya. :smiley:
Now, the hard part…Drying/curing properly. :+1:

:v::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Brotha!

1 Like

I’ve been interested in dabbling in some Brothers Grimm genetics. I’ve read a lot of people loving their Rosetta Stone. Are they reaking of sweetness or what’s the general smell in the tent?

1 Like

I was 99% sure I was going to fuck up my first cure, and was 100% correct.

2 Likes

I’m still very far from a great cure. It’s difficult in my climate. I’ve been experimenting with new methods almost every harvest. Been thinking about trying Grove Bags because I’m not very good at keeping a jar burping schedule, lol.

3 Likes

I never got to smoke the original Jack Herrer but I imagine it smells something like this!

1 Like

Just used them for my last cure and it was super easy. Great results too.

1 Like

Kinda of a pricey product though…
But if they’re worth it!

What’d you do? Stick the bud in the GB’s after a hang dry, then throw 'em in a tote, no burping?

1 Like

Well worth it, in my opinion. I found them off a Canadian store fairly cheap, $5 per 1lb bag. Yeah, I hung dried as normal and threw them in the bags with little humidity sensors. They kept the bud at 62-64% the two months I cured for.

They’re reusable too. Even if you heat close the ends like they recommend, they make the plastic long enough so you can melt it multiple times. I just threw the bud in there without no fancy heat seal bs.

1 Like

They are actually not too bad once you go in and make a custom order. I want to say I paid like 25 bucks for like 6 of the QP bags and a couple others.

3 Likes

Wow.
Look these tops.

1 Like