Front Room Farming

Grow Tent: 32" x 32" x 63"

Light(s) MarsHydro TSW 2000

Temp Control: Portable AC via flexible duct (return through carbon filter)

EcoPlus Chiller, 1/10 HP

(2) 12V solar water heater pumps: 1 for chiller and 1 ror recirc.

DYI RDWC (Water Fall) with top water

Media: Hydroton

Nutrients:

General Hydroponics Flora Series

General Hydroponics Rapid Start

BloomCity Cal-Mag

Botanicare HydroGuard

PH control:

General Hydroponics Up & Down

Current grow:

(4) BigBud Autoflowers from High Supplies

Currently @27 days and starting to flower.![20201130_164014

32 Likes

Wow man, really sweet setup. I love how every fitting is correct. It’s well done. Can’t wait to see some flowers in there soon.

Best of luck!

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

Thanks for the good words, I have a larger tent for my next grow a (same width but 80" tall and 60" long) always tinkering…

Randy

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan and set up

Modified my light mounting to gain some vertical room, I had already shortened the cables supplied with my light but still was running out of room gained almost 6" over the shortened cables… ( about 14" over the OE set-up) A 63" tent is too short for a 5 gal DWC system…

7 Likes

Full tent…

Growing like weeds… :grin:

15 Likes

WEEDS huh ironic isnt it
Lol

Peace out and be safe

1 Like

Man your plants are looking lush and so healthy!! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand: good job!

Love to see hydroponic cultures that just EXPLODE .

Thanks guys, This is my first experience with BigBud Autos, exploding is an apt description of their growth. The seed supplier described them as “fast growing” and “bushy” I’d have to say both of those terms are accurate! I was keeping up with removing fan leave that were blocking light to the lower buds but I have all but given up on that…

1 Like

Definitely learning some lessons with this grow, my first grow was 1 White Widow Auto plant, it grew to about 20" in height and roughly the diameter of the 5gal bucket. It was under a 200 watt UFO led light. I had some PH control issues in the beginning that, in retrospect, probably stunted that plant… Anyhow, that plant’s size was a factor in my decision to go with 4 buckets for my second grow (Huge error) I also upgraded to a 300Watt light (Mars TSW2000), along with learning to control the PH and Nutrient levels better… Which brings me to my current situation: too much vegetation for my tent size (any 1 of these 4 plants would fill up this tent) Still have about 5 weeks to go and I am rapidly running out of space… I have no place to move them to so I guess I’ll just stick it out and hope for the best, unless someone can suggest a solution…

11 Likes

First off, congratulations on such a great grow, they look very healthy
:+1: :sunglasses:
Next lesson should be LST and HST (yeah, it’s a little late)
To head off any mould issues I’d trim out lower/inner fans and lower bud sites (unless you are planning on re-veg) and get a small fan to circulate some air in the under-story.

If you think you are going to hit the lights in the time left then ‘flop’ the highest tops but if they are slowing down and you think you can get away with it - leave them alone.

Who said growing weed isn’t exciting? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Thanks for the input, I took out as much of the lower stuff as I dared. Already had air circulation (in at the bottom out at the top and a small fan just to keep it stirred-up…

1 Like

That’s the way to go, you get a better feel for it after you do it a few times. Some folks jump in and zap them clean, I like to spread it out to minimize the stress. Trust your gut and with what you are comfortable with.
You are doing a great job. :+1:

Cheers
G

I would definitely defoliate heavily and aggressively. Slowing their growth a bit would actually be good in your situation.

Or maybe even remove a plant or 2 from the tent… Better to kill a plant if you don’t have space for her than jeopardize the whole grow due to mold/pest issues that develop easier in such overgrown spaces…

Sweet setup btw!

1 Like

The vertical growth has slowed considerably, I think They’ll make it now… lots of flowers :slightly_smiling_face:!

9 Likes

One of the lovely ladies:

and here she is from a different angle: (Looks like they’re going to be frosty)

9 Likes

Week 7, getting there…

8 Likes

This grow is amazing. I wanted to bad to set up a hydro system but had to settle on Coco. Hydro just looks so awesome to use!

It has amazed me a couple of times… :dizzy_face: