Jack the Ripper

My single JTR girl

Edit: and here she is day 35ish

21 Likes

Those are gorgeous @catapult !!! Mine look like shit at the moment :sweat_smile:… It’s my fault though

2 Likes

JTR- She bulking up now. I hit a couple lowers w pollens from the three male JTR’s last week. Hopefully I’ll get a nice little stash of F2’s to look through.

Stardawg x JTR #2 lemon SD leaning, she got touched w SD x JTR pollens from x5 males

And outside is my Stardawg x JTR #7 JTR leaning pheno. She also got touched w SD x JTR pollens on a couple lowers, plus I let all males (SD x JTR, JTR, and jack Herer) drop pollens for the first week of flower. Then I took cuts and killed the boys.

21 Likes

@catapult Your plants are looking great! :grinning:

3 Likes

Everything looks happy! Love the selections, Great job!

1 Like

JTR- My solo jtr girl has not been happy w my soil mix, crispy leaf tips ever since her last transplant. Found a few balls down low and decided to take her down early. She certainly hasn’t won me over yet, will have to absolutely love the premie smoke to keep her around…seems unlikely. Have a few clones tho, may give her one more shot, see if we can try to get along a little better.

She did get pollinated by the three siblings and most likely also has some Stardawg x JTR seed on her cause well, I decided to just let the pollen fly this year, lol

Stardawg x JTR #2 she was a happy girl this round. Also hit w siblings pollens as well as the JTR pollens.

22 Likes

Outdoor season ‘23 JTR reproduction is winding down here. A few plants left still holding on; a Jack Herer girl that went purple and seems just about done, Ma Milk 31 who seems happy to keep on keeping on, and Cat Scratch Skunk #5 who has chunked up into multiple fat colas and also is just cruising along at the moment.

This summer I went w a clan breeding approach in my garden, using males from three different strains: Jack the Ripper(x3), Stardawg x JTR(x5), and Jack Herer(x2)

My early to flower plants got seeded the hardest. Stardawg x JTR #7 is loaded w seed so if anyone wants to check those out, I have plenty to share. I will be most interested in finding the Stardawg x JTR F2’s from those, they should also be the most plentiful of the seed. Also I think the Jack Herer ix seeds could hold some interesting plants.

Also had a clone of my keeper Stardawg x JTR #2 that ran inside and got seeded w F2’s as well as ix JTR pollens.

Second most seeded outdoor plant I think was my Bay Breeze #3 also plenty to share. I’ll be looking for a sweet lemon Kush cleaner pheno from these seeds.

I had 2 Jack Herer girls that also got pretty heavily seeded out. Again I’ll be looking for the Stardawg x jtr seed most, myself, but also glad to have some more Jack Herer to work w again as well.

My one Jack the Ripper girl was run indoor. She busted out a handful of male flowers around week 9 down low, and though she wanted to keep going, I opted to take her down early. She was kind of stressed most of flower, so I’m running a clone of her again before I make a final assessment of her. She got hit w JTR pollen to make F2’s and also Stardawg x JTR pollens for an ix cross. (No jack Herer pollens made it inside.)

Then I also ran x5 of my Cat Scratch Skunks ( <Ma Super Skunk 18 x Black Poison Skunk / WoMo> x Ma Milk f2)
All were big skunky og hybrids. CSS #7 got the treatment and was ran indoors; she become the most foul and pungent of the bunch. CSS #3 was another favorite, she had a strong OG nose and bushed out fast, unfortunately she succumbed to bud mold early on. CSS#6 was the smallest and slowest of the bunch, she was set back early on cause raccoons or skunks kept digging her up when I planted her outside; it happened a few times before I chased the bugger off w a hose one night, lol. But anyways, she developed the most enticing smell in the end, strong og kush w slightly spicy undertone. Strongest smelling of the bunch. Ahh but she slipped away, my last clone attempt of her, just withered up:( CSS#5 has shown the most resistance to bud mold and is still rocking now. She’s got a slightly sweet but more muted og kush smell.

15 Likes

I’ve been looking for jack herer for some time, I’m from Brazil, I had very good experiences in 2016 with JH from the old sensi seeds, I want to look for something similar plant!

1 Like