Dirt Wizard's Magic Wand Factory and Library Lounge

I met up with @catapult tonight to swap some plants and ended up with a whole new garden to rotate in here! Good timing since I have a dead zone in my flowering schedule right now of about a month where I needed something, was going to put some autoflowers or small fems in there but these will do the job nicely! He got some Vortex moms and pollen from me and this Romulan-dominant Big Don cut I’ve been passing around which I’m considering calling Warbird.

One large Stardawg x JTR selection from a Badgers Batch pack

Two JTR moms

Cat Scratch Skunk, his own creation, big revegging cut from the outdoor selection this year:

A Mothers Milk #31 reveg nom

And some unrooted snips of Bay Breeze by Shabud 707, which is Blue Dream x Kush Cleaner (by Loran). I have some of those crosses but not this one and haven’t even tried them yet so this is cool.

Dude also hit me up with a bunch of seeds and some samples of the keeper ladies, which I’m about to go try and you probably won’t hear from me again tonight…

So excited guys! Lotta things here I’ve been meaning to try like the JTR and MaMilk, the CSS is a sorta MaMilk BX according to him, it looks super wild right now in reveg but real healthy green and leathery

22 Likes