(complete) Jalisco :Mexico: Landrace Co-op Seed Run

Give this a read bud. When you become a TL3 you get the regular emeritus badge. That means you can sign up under TL3 for life even when you drop to TL2. That’s what the badge was created for.

3 Likes

They changed that a couple years ago.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you both for clarifying and sorry for the confusion!

4 Likes

Apologies for that, I will leave my spot for some else. I don’t know how and why I have signed on the LT 3 instead of 2.

4 Likes

I just want to say I am glad that Mexican weed is getting the credit that I always felt that it deserved. People often characterized Mexican weed by their worst experiences, rather than their best. It had to go practically extinct for anyone to worry about it anymore.

The good news is these lines that are getting saved are probably some of the better stock. I don’t have rose colored glasses to the point that I don’t remember how much of it was bullshit mediocre weed.

16 Likes

Sign up for the empty spots drawn by random number generator moved here for better visibility.

9 Likes

Thanks for the tag shaggy I thought I’d pass on this one though.:+1:

1 Like

Thank you @DougDawson :pray:

Sounds like it was just an honest mistake. @Pakore if I get one of the last 2 spots in the draw tomorrow, I’d be happy to split the pack with you.

5 Likes

I agree @Oldtimerunderground . We are not trying to call anyone out but the sign up’s are becoming a bit of a mess. Too many in too big of a rush causing users to be kicked off the lists. In this case it’s TL2 users taking spots from TL3 members. While it is likely that this was just 2 users rushing to get on the list through the frenzy we still have to deal with it. I doubt either user did it on purpose.

I was the first person signed up and before I could write thank you was already removed. I added myself again and just as quick someone wiped out me and 3 others. The process, rules and wiki etiquette are well documented and we need to start enforcing them unfortunately. Hopefully it will get people to just slow down so such mistakes are not made going forward. It took 15 hours to fill the list, there is no reason folks can’t just go away for an hour and come back if too many are editing.

None of us feel good having to enforce rules but it is something that needs to be done to keep things fair for all.

8 Likes

I completely understand and agree with you.

Guess I just still feel kinda bad from the last time I called someone out. They got booted off the list and I flew in and took their spot :sweat_smile:

I appreciate you doing the draw to give a fair opportunity for any TL3 members that missed the sign up before it filled.

5 Likes

I believe believe that I’m TL2.
Can you help me confirm this @DougDawson ?

Thank you. That’s what I thought.

2 Likes

Yes you are.

2 Likes

Let’s get this clear right now…I didn’t violate anything!!! I did not sign myself up for this co- op. Ive barely signed up for any since fall box because of the fact I work alot haven’t been here much to get signed up before they are full and closed. And never at tl3. I cannot physically be on this site that much time in a day to become tl3 because I work 70+ hrs a week I always sign up at tl2 if I even sign up…

1 Like

I only commented on f-ing up the wiki once before

Fair enough @BIGJ , then someone else put you on the list. This is also a violation of the rules, not by you, by whomever decided to put you on the list and in the wrong location. With the wiki closed I have no ability to go back and see who that was but you can blame whoever did that for the confusion.

Ok. I’m sorry if I come off as an a-hole but that really irritated me . I follow the rules of the forum. I don’t start any sh!t and don’t want any especially if I had nothing to do with it. Like I said I don’t sign up for a whole lot.unlike some here that have to be on every one. I’m not a seed hog ,I have seeds. only on occasion I see something that peaks my interest , if I see it in time. Thank you and if you didn’t already and can take my name off give to someone else. I don’t want to be in the naughty list!!

4 Likes

No problem man, you are not on any naughty list. I appreciate you pointing out that it was not you as you revealed another issue that we now need to deal with.

My bad! I signed up too, only now realizing that I am back to “member” status. Sorry! Thanks!

☆DJSF

3 Likes

That doesn’t matter bud. You have the regular emeritus badge which allows you to sign up for TL3. The badge was created for just this reason. It is granted to all that become TL3. It essentially gives you TL3 access to seed runs forever. That’s it’s only advantage and sole purpose. A number of TL2 folks are in the TL3 spot because they posses that badge. Going forward we will make the sign up say TL3 / Regular Emeritus. You can find info on the badge here bud.

6 Likes

I give you guys credit who have to deal with all the behind the scene stuff and the mad dash of sign up bumping . Maybe do a first day for Regs and next day everyone?

7 Likes