Jamaican Bush Hashplant by Nierika Seed Trust/ Bodhi

Week 1 of flower almost over. I took cuttings off plant #3 and plant #10. The clones from #1 and #2 have both rooted.

Sex has been confirmed on most, #1 which looks male has not thrown pollen sacks or pistils yet. I guess it is a fast grower but late bloomer.

Stem rubs are ranging from mothballs to baby poop, with a couple slightly skunky.

23 Likes

coming along nicely :metal:

A quick dark shot, males are filling in and about to be moved the next tent over to give the ladies a little time

27 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all!

The shorter broad leaf males are starting to dump, the other one barely has yet.

29 Likes

All the females are pollinated and full of young seeds!

3 males are down, they were spent. The 4th male seems to be sterile, still hasn’t released pollen but is dropping sacks whole. I did test some pollen sacks and there is no pollen.

31 Likes

Looking like a resounding success :clap::clap::clap:
Great job @Hemlock

4 Likes

30 Likes

Great thread!

Might have to go dig this line out!

What kinda nose do the females have?

Thanks for sharing your work!

I remember picking 3 of these packs up a few years back!

I always wondered about it!

Thank you!

Bodhi rules!

7 Likes

A pretty wide spread actually, one that’s sweet fruit, another that is a little skunk, and one that smells towards the funky/foul side of things.

The males were mango and hops.

6 Likes

Right on!

Thanks brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Some seeds starting to ripen. Even pulled my 1st seed of the run. Won’t be too much longer!

30 Likes

Some mature seeds are showing! A couple weeks to the finish line, 1 plant is over 50% mature to another that is only like 10%.

Should have plenty to share here!

33 Likes

Nice dude lookin good and healthy! frosty. Smelling good?

3 Likes

Very nice, cant wait to hear the smoke report… i have a pack in the fridge of those, i think also jamaican x 88g13

2 Likes

Very cool @Hemlock

I can’t wait to check them out.

1 Like

Lord-A-Mercy!! Looking good @Hemlock

3 Likes

I’d love to trade for some of these once they’re ready! They look great. Awesome work!

2 Likes

1st plant down!

30 Likes

I too would love to trade for these once finished, great work! :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Are the buds solid?

1 Like