2023 Radicle Winter Grow -'88G13/HP

Well it’s winter and I thought it would be a great idea to check out some '88g13/HP seeds. Originally I bought a pack from Hazeman and then last year I open pollinated 3 males onto my best looking female. Some of the best tasting weed I have right now with a great citrus hash musky thing going on.

I just uppotted these into 1 gal pots from 3" squares. They were just on the verge of being root bound. I gave them a little organic fish/kelp to help with transplant shock. Currently, they are just under a T5. Soon I will set up my 600W MH/HPS. Just trying to save a little on electric.

Thanks for checking out the grow and feel free to comment!!!

50 Likes

Nice looking grow. I’ll follow along for this one.

4 Likes

following, i love anything hazeman

3 Likes

Thanks @HumblePie420!!!

@Naptown916 I have some Hazeman monkey balls aka deep chunk I have been wanting to get into. Pretty sure he kicked down some mikado/98alohaWW freebie. Do you have any experience with these lines?

4 Likes

@Radicle_Reefer i have run several crosses with the AWW, I’m doing Elephant Stomper right now and it’s showing a heavy AWW influence, in my experience whatever it’s crossed with is incredibly frosty.

6 Likes

looking good !!!

3 Likes

Thanks @royal !!!

1 Like

Nice! Will be watching. Good to have you here!

3 Likes

Thanks for watching @Rogue! Glad to be here!

2 Likes

Looking great, will be following your grow. I was looking to pick this one up and I finally received a notification from dcseedexchange that they were back in stock last week but when I went to check they were still showing out of stock. I’m thinking the email notification was most likely a glitch.

2 Likes

Thanks @deeez99! I have watched them sell out very quickly before. Same thing, got the email notice then checked only to see them sold out. It happened a couple of times till I actually purchased them.

3 Likes

haha ok well then it’s not just me. I did email them back asking if they were actually in stock and if they’d be in stock anytime in the near future, waiting to hear back.

1 Like

Set up the Metal Halide today. Had them under a T5 which worked well to sprout and veg, but just not enough heat being produced. Especially, during this cold snap!

SR-71 Purple Kush (Guamamaine) and Hawaiian Cat Piss (AKBB) clone in the back with all the '88G13/HP in the front rows.

13 Likes

Hang a nude calendar in the room, surely it’ll help raise temperature!

4 Likes

:laughing:might make it too hot!

1 Like

Photo’s of big buds then! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@Rogue I hope this works!!! Got to be worth a couple of degrees?
IMG_2310

Here is some nug shots from the mom of the seeds. Grew this outdoor with organic amendments.

17 Likes

4 Likes

Gave them some organic fish/kelp today. Some are starting to stretch their roots to the bottom of the container. Might have to up pot sooner than I planned.

15 Likes

Must smell like a fishing dock in that room today lol.

4 Likes