📥📩🐉January's Supporter Giveaway! (HAPPENING NOW!)🌳🌿🍀

I feel real dense but correct me if I am wrong, but since I pledged a recurring amount last month then the aspect of this months giveaway I would be eligible for is the recurring pledge part, right?

2 Likes

Yep as long as you pledge the month of the draw you will be entered. I just set mine to reoccur monthly and if I’m a bit short I’ll lower my donation for a certain month until I’m back on my feet

1 Like

I’m gonna go ahead and say it’s fine… I tagged bossman but he hasn’t said anything yet. So well get everyone all sorted out! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Oh, you can alter it each month? Thats very good to know that there’s that option if I can afford to go higher some months! Thanks @Esrgood4u for the info!

3 Likes

thank you as well! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Your welcome mate. It’s worth the few quid a month just being a part of the OG community without the prize draws. Enjoy your stay :v:

2 Likes

I agree, man, the wealth of knowledge on here is invaluable

4 Likes

Then there’s that.
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I love it, this embryonic package of possibilities! The future of DIY health and wellness! Good luck to everyone! And thanks VERY much to @99PerCent and @alphakronik for sponsoring this giveaway!

5 Likes

Alright! We are almost halfway done with the month and still going strong!

Just wanted to give it a little bump!

Thanks for all your donations everyone! We couldn’t do what we do without you… literally! Haha!!

So come on down, donate a dollar or two and get your name in the jar hat for some free seeds

5 Likes

This is so exciting.

5 Likes

I am looking to sizzle up this thread by contributing 100 Cromjog seeds to the upcoming fantabulous giveaway.
I decided to forego the giveaway that I was planning to do this month, because I experienced a DUH moment… when I realized it is far better to add them to the OG giveaway.

Simply put, I really like the plants that resulted from these @Scissor-Hanz created seeds.
Nice cross.
I have spent good money on some “Breeder” seed packs of purported “strains” which were nowhere near as satisfying as this cross.

Plenty of time to become an OG supporter and have a decent chance to win some nice seeds!

Good Luck.

16 Likes

Remember this reminder.

2 Likes

Good on ya brother! You are a champion of a man! I too am enjoying the Cromjog very much. I am a week away from chopping her (only have one) and am stoked to smoke it. I had 4 of them. Three males and one female. She seems nute sensitive to me. The only strain in my tent that suffered some Nitrogen Toxicity. I plan to pop 10 and fill a new tent. Much love and respect

6 Likes

That’s very kind of you sir. They are supposed to be gems so the winners should be in for a treat.

2 Likes

Agreeing with that. I’m working my way through my last jar :cry:

Dense buds. I got lemon mostly.

:thumbsup:

4 Likes

So I guess I’m not cool enough to warrant more than 40 posts on the giveaway thread but we’re still giving away seeds at the end of this month!

@LemonadeJoe will generate the list in a few days and we’ll go ahead and set the draw up the 4th of February so all who have donated in january are updated on the list!!

Remember the prizes!!
Each of the 3 winning members gets-

1-pack of awesome beans from @alphakronik

A mix pack of my accidental sour bubble pollen incident

A share of 100 Cromjog seeds from @Calyxander

And 1 runner up from a category of choice (new, recurring or highest donation) will receive a 12pk of Crater Lake f2 from @99PerCent

Few more days to get your donations in for the draw.

Thank you all for supporting the site and being a part of something awesome! We couldn’t do it without all of you!

5 Likes

Its all good brother. Some months are better than others.

There’s always February :smile:

5 Likes

For sure… there’s a month every 30 days or so lol

Plus we had the holidays and depressing weather… need to get that sun shining and warmth on the people

5 Likes

Better late than never! I hope it helps!

5 Likes