📥📩🐉January's Supporter Giveaway! (HAPPENING NOW!)🌳🌿🍀

Alrighty everyone!!

We took a good month off for the holidays and since they are over,(kinda) we are coming back to do some supporter giveaways with the help of the community and @LemonadeJoe

Time to get it started!!
So rules continue as usual, we will have 3 winners this month, 1 prize will be highest donation, 1 will be for a random new supporter draw and 1 will be for existing supporters.

For those that havent signed up yet, visit our Patreon and get yourself a supporter tag, custom title, and a chance to win some seeds!

Prizes
All will receive a pack of seeds from @alphakronik and a breeder pack of crosses from me.

@99PerCent has graciously offered up a pack of Crater Lake F3s

@Calyxander has thrown in 100 Cromjog Seeds!

MORE TO COME!!

Once again, if it wasn’t for the support from our members it would be very difficult to keep the site running smoothly so thank you All for your donations!

Grow On

31 Likes

Happy New year all. This is why this site rocks.

Sharing is caring.

Peace

Bonged

13 Likes

I have a dozen Crater Lake F3’s I’ll toss in the ring for a winner or runner up.

11 Likes

So how do we get up in dis bitch? oleskool’s In!
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

As long as you are a Patreon supporter of the site you are already in sir!

5 Likes

You mean I don’t have to tag 17 people and repost somebody’s picture? Kool. :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

No sir! Hahaha all’s easy peasy for this one here! Should size up to be a good one

3 Likes

That’s what annoys me about IG. You’re required to do do all kinds of stupid human tricks just to enter a giveaway!! Ain’t nobody got time fo dat!
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Will the December new supporters roll over to Jan? :innocent:

4 Likes

@LemonadeJoe

Since we didn’t run a support giveaway in December, would it be ok to include December’s new supporters in this one?

Asking for a friend :wink::wink:

3 Likes

@toastyjakes

4 Likes

Awesome way to start out the new year happy new year to all

1 Like

Just for everyone that doesn’t have the Patreon link

Reminder For New Supporters
You can choose a one-time or recurring support donation, so make sure to click the option of your choice.

2 Likes

Bumpity Bump Bump

Moving it to the top for a bit and see what happens!

Is there a minimum support amount to be entered in these contests? Meaning, if the $10/month is a little too high for some of us right now and we have had to pledge less, for instance the $3/mo that @LemonadeJoe had suggested in a new member post last month? Is that sufficient to be entered in this contest? I could use some good genetics but I just went by the suggested amount…?

4 Likes

You can pledge any amount you wish. The higher tear pledges get some extra yearly benefits but to be counted in these monthly competitions just donate whatever you feel comfortable. I started with just $2 a month until I had a little more I was able to afford. Patreon allows you to alter your donation amounts any time you wish :+1:

8 Likes

Great! Thats what I figured but wanted to make sure! Thanks for the info!

3 Likes

It’s a worthy cause and you won’t regret donating. If/when you do pm @LemonadeJoe and he will add you to the donators list.

6 Likes

Well, I had already pledged a recurring amount per @LemonadeJoe recommendation of everyone pledging from $3-$5/month. I just went with that

5 Likes

Said perfectly @Esrgood4u! :clap: :clap:

Yes @randrobertson522 any donation at all will get you in for the drawing, 1$, 5$ doesn’t matter…

now the highest donation spot was won I’m in December with a 420$ donation from @Heliosphear!

Check those winners and prizes Of November’s giveaway here

8 Likes