Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

Tbh @JAWS stuff is on a smaller scale so I’d imagine breeder packs would take away from what he can offer individually. Can’t speak for him for sure but I’d assume this is why :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

i have no idea why more ppl are not offering these, ppl seems to still love them even after all this time. just tells me i better make a big ass batch in this round and then another in the next. i fill like im doing the whole banana kush thing all over again.

peace …

14 Likes

Also honestly for what most people spend for breeder packs you can spend that on the jaws gear and still have a killer seed count. If I did my math right for 500 you would have like 120 seeds that’s not counting any freebies that come with the purchase packs.

7 Likes

next plant were going to be looking at, sadly this is the only female i have for this round. i lost several seed plants an cuts a few weeks back due to heat. got 1 female and 4 males to look at this round.

ok so not sure yet what this strain is going to be offering me/us, i will how ever take a few snips just incase she flowers out into somethin i want to work further. i will try to match her best i can with a like kind male and i think i see just the one to use. if she flowers out into something im not wanting i will just pop fresh seeds again next time around. but for now im going to just run this girl and see whats up with her.

peace …

17 Likes

Big ass leaves on that sexy lady! Nice

4 Likes

That looks similar to the F4 I grew out recently, squat plant with flintstone dinosaur leaves. She put out nice chunky golf ball buds and was funky-fruity

5 Likes

shes very happy.

onward …

20 Likes

Look at those leaves! Epic

3 Likes

ya man there just monsters in this line, will grab cut’s and marked the pack of seeds they came out of. there still sitting here on my desk so ya very cool.

thanks brother …

7 Likes

Awesome! I keep thinking it’s worthy of a serious hunt? Especially after all the years I’ve been drooling over it, and now to have a shot! Gonna flower out the few I have I took cuts from to restart. And if any promise like I think is is in there…. I’m gonna run 30-50 . Been way too long since I’ve done a proper hunt. I’d say this qualifies for sure!

5 Likes

ya you run that many your sure to find something to your liking brother, still need to wait a bit to see how this one turns out but either way im grabbing cuts and breeding this one to the big leafed male i have in the closet. still after the c-n-m and/or the dry fpog cereal phenol.

yummmmmy …

6 Likes

That’s what I want to find that CNM pheno! Well please set aside a couple packs for your brother. I have one unopened pack and a half pack here so I probs need 2-3 more. Do for a reup anyways so I can put together a Jaws run in the 4x8 hopefully in the spring! Oh the other one I’m super intrigued by is this legion OG! Stem rub is foul AF! The crap I put my one remaining plant through for her to still be green and glorious is unreal! I feel it’s definitely worthy of a pack pop 100% . I keep thinking chem4 x LL in one half, and Legion in another, all while a giant FPOG hunt takes place in the next room! :drooling_face:

6 Likes

will do and nice sounding plan you got there, got word one of those packages that makes me shake has been sent and should be here Friday. still waiting on the shipping of the other, still have open spots for the next seed drop but im not going to fill those until i get those two packages in hand so see what’s really up.

should be epic for-sure …

9 Likes

Niiiiice! Love it

4 Likes

Those look incredible! Very healthy looking and I love those huge leaves. I am very excited to see this coming together, FPOG is very high on my most wanted list. Thank you for your work :pray:t5:!

4 Likes

man.

from base to tip 9 1/2 and 2 wide.

ahh very nice …

26 Likes

Fred Flintstone wants his weed plants back!

8 Likes

Almost bigger then my johnson.

8 Likes

hahaha must be nice …

hahaha …

6 Likes

Damn bro shits so beautiful!!

5 Likes