JLF and IMO show and discussion

Who’s got some JLF success stories, insight pictures or experiments they’d like to share? This is my first and it’s about a month old and smells like a dumpster.

Here’s my JLF (Jadam Liquid Fertilizer) and my IMO (Indigenous Micro Organism) is yellow mold from under my pine needles.
Little bit of everything in here including cannabis plant matter, potato peels, clover flowers and plant, flax plant matter, meal worm castings and exoskeleton, chicken poop and feathers and various kitchen scraps along with some weeds.

5 Likes

Yikes that is scary looking :eyes::grimacing:

2 Likes

Ya you should smell it. I have to keep it back by the swamp cooler to stay cool enough but when I open it the greenhouse smells really bad for a couple minutes

1 Like

That is very funny :laughing:

1 Like

Lol that looks fucking gross :laughing::laughing::laughing:… I’ve got the jadam book somewhere I could see if it has any insight.

1 Like

Chicken shit is definitely cash. The area where our chicken coop used to be is gorgeous and lush. The rest of the yard, junk

1 Like

Ya I’m thinking it would have allot to offer.

I think @HeadyBearAdventures dabbles in this

Oh yes! @BeagleZ is actually a better resource than I am for KNF, but in the past I’ve made fish aminos that smelled sweet and neutral after 3 months fermentation, and turns everything out touches into emerald green.
All my houseplants went crazy for my cantaloupe cherry FFJ, and also love whole Dandelion (root, stalk, leaves, flowers) FPJ.
I’ve transitioned to JADAM for simplicity, so I have an amazing cannabis JLF ferment, as well as mixed compost JLF, arugula JLF, and I regularly make Jadam microbial solution to treat my garden.
I love them all, but I haven’t gotten to use them much on my cannabis because my soil mix has been too hot lately.

4 Likes