Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Monster Breath is PBB X Frankie, right? And is it reg. or fem?

Sorry, too many seeds… :grin:

1 Like

They’re regular, cuz. Also, yes to your first ‘?’ lol it’s a cross of PBB x F

1 Like

Thank you sir!

1 Like

This happens to me as well! :rofl:

3 Likes

Frosted cobra Cross and ISS. Didn’t veg long at all. They will be one big bud.

24 Likes

Very nice looking girls there. You should be proud of those.

7 Likes

Now that’s a good looking plant. Healthy! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks

14 Likes

Around 60 days over 4ft bin supercroped one.crazy how fast these grow

16 Likes

The Frankenstein fem explodes with growth wait til you see the buds pack on all sparklely and stinky.

4 Likes

My indoor has a few fan leaves as long as the plant is tall! :joy: She’s gonna be a monster!

3 Likes

All the comments about her size and looks is great, folks! lol But ‘the proof is in the pudding’ as they say… :scream: :star_struck: :+1: Wait til ya smoke her!

7 Likes

I just took a few clones! I’m waiting to see if they root before switching her to flower! I can’t hardly wait! I just kinda gotta! :joy:

1 Like

I’d show what the buds look like but I had a hard time letting them cure! After 2 wks of cure the smoke was phenomenal! It turned into my favs this with 9 different strains to choose from. It’s one of the top 5 I have smoked so far. Only a little bit made it to a month cure and it gets sssooo much better with the extra 2 wks. Two weeks was amazing 4 was just :exploding_head:. @JohnnyPotseed is right we aren’t talking about how :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: this strain is and can still get stuff done during day. Also doesn’t really have a ceiling from what I found. You can smoke yourself stupid with this strain. Definitely getting some more wet soon.

10 Likes

lol ^^^^what he says! I’ve NEVER heard anyone give any bad smoke report on Frankie. lol

11 Likes

Man mine has a couple more weeks or so to go, I’m excited :blush:. It will definitely be the biggest producer, when I super cropped all the branches evened out more so I got quite a few even tops. Definitely getting those skunky scents too. :grinning:

4 Likes

She takes great to topping and lst. I grew mine in a 2gal sog grow and it produced more than any other plant can’t wait to dedicate a grow to a monster.

6 Likes

I just want all yas to know just how much I appreciate the luv shown!

7 Likes

Yeah man I originally was going to grow in a 1 gallon fabric pot because I always heard it grew big, but johnny and everyone told me to to go ahead and grow in the bigger pot. I did grow in a 3 gallon and I’m so glad. Now all I need is to upgrade from my $30 light I’m using to really see what it can do. Should be soon :relieved:

4 Likes

I put mine in a 7 gallon! I may be in trouble! :rofl:

3 Likes