Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

@JohnnyPotseed the evidence is what makes the legend! Lol :mage:‍♂

1 Like

I honestly believe Frankie is what she is because I wasn’t trying to make something for commercial use, but rather out of love for the plant and need for some damn good meds as well as recreational, combined. For the wife and me. We tried keeping her under wraps, but as our friends smoked her and shared her around different states, she became too well known. The rest, as they say, lol ‘Is History’!

14 Likes

Ayuh! Might have to get in on that, my cash tips are sitting there in an jar just asking to get turned into seeds,m

3 Likes

Frankenstein (fem) and ISS (fem) just flipped ‘em yesterday.
Not only does Johnny Potseed offer the best value ANYWHERE, his genetics are :fire: and both his integrity and efficiency are top top shelf also.
Folks, do not hesitate!

15 Likes

These just arrived yesterday from @JohnnyPotseed and with a bad ass collectors card as well, what a great deal! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

20 Likes

Got 'em…need 'em…got 'em …need 'em…got 'em…got 'em! :grin:

8 Likes

I dropped some cash in the mailbox for u yesterday. I am super excited hell just down right giddy to get my hands on these babys. After all I’ve seen and read could not NOT try the infamous Frankenstein. @JohnnyPotseed thank u good sir for all the genetics and invaluable knowledge u pass on not to mention a good bit of humor as well. It’s been a pleasure

4 Likes

My friend, @JohnnyPotseed gifted me a clone from his Original Frankenstein mother plant. I made a mother from that clone. I got a nice clone from that clone and took her to harvest. You are correct. The month cure in the jars makes it so much better.
I like this smoke so much, I decided to stick my mother outside and she’s doing fairly well. Before I put her outside I snagged a couple cuttings from her and I have two awesome clones going of her right now.
You won’t be disappointed in anything with a Frankie in the genetics, I don’t think.

15 Likes

My Frankenstein is trying to take over my entire backyard…I’ve created a MONSTER!!!

33 Likes

I took a distant shot, it’s easy to pick out Frankenstein he’s disguised as a donkey laying on his back.:joy:lol.

24 Likes

The sale is now officially over! I want to thank each and every one of yas that helped to make it the grand success it was! I appreciate all of OG, and thank you for the support!

13 Likes

There they are, you weren’t kidding when you said they were coming soon! Mic Drop AND Luke’s Force, nice.

2 Likes

watching-you

I am watching for when the clone sales start.

7 Likes

lol That won’t happen until the fall temps com,e around and drop a bit, cuz.

3 Likes

Is FrankenRocks suppose to be FR x Blue Moon Rocks?

2 Likes

That it is, cuz.

2 Likes

Oh okay. I think it says blue kush on your list. Just wanted you to be aware :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

lol oooops! thnx for the looking out there, cuz! Stoned folks do that stuff sometimes, ya know… :joy: :crazy_face: :+1:

4 Likes

My eyes are going to be mighty dry by then.

You act like you you get high for a living or something :wink::joy:. I’m just yanking your chain, mistakes happen

2 Likes