Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Ok folks. The sale is now officially over! I want to thank everyone that helped make it such a grand success!

14 Likes

Even from Canada it feels nice to hopefully screw over the IRS in some way :+1:

3 Likes

This wasn’t screwing em, cuz lol it just helped replace the depleted funds (by them) in our bank acct. The 12k is in dispute, and hopefully ends up not being anywhere near that!

9 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks again @JohnnyPotseed :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve been packing beans for sending out. There was a lot of folks got in on the sale. So, the sending process is gonna be drawn out. I ask everyone to be patient, please.
Some have already gone out, I started around the second day of the sale, but even then because of the holiday weekend, things are slowed down.

We live equidistant from 3 Post Offices, and one is closed due to storm damage/repairs. I can’t put a load of mail/packages in any one of them without raising eyebrows (read suspicions! lol) So we send some each day from one or the other of the 2 still open. Neither are open on Saturdays though.

16 Likes

Tell yas, lol I don’t know if it was the free S&H (!) or the help from IRS troubles, or (more likely) some of both. BUt this was one helluva sale. For all, including us! I really am humbled by the turn out from OG!
OVERGROW THE WORLD!!!

22 Likes

Well that’s because WE were actually the ones that made out like bandits :grin:

11 Likes

Well hell cuz, lol I’m ‘seed-rich, n cash-poor’ so everyone, including us, made out ok. lol I’m glad to make folks happy, since yas damn sure made US happy!
Now we can actually breath a bit easier!

The great folks of the OGniverse helped us get our feet back under us, and on an even keel again!

17 Likes

So good to hear, @JohnnyPotseed! Well, not about the troubles but about the breathing at least. Thanks again.

2 Likes

lol I hit like, forgot I had none. So here ya go, cuz.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Shoot, maybe there is something to this karma thing. lol

8 Likes

Confucius says…
Better to have beans and no money.
Than money and no beans

1 Like

:heart: :heart:
ol Confucius also says, ‘man with too many beans will soon have plenty of gas’ oh wait, or is that a different kinda bean? lol

10 Likes

Confusious say man who stands on toilet is high on pot

3 Likes

So that’s who’s been whispering that stuff in my ear!
Have to say I tend to agree with the dude. He could use a tic-tac though! :joy:

4 Likes

No rush on mine JPS…they can go when they go.

4 Likes

Thnx @CanuckistanPete , I’m packing in the order requests came in, cuz. I’ve already had a couple of new folks DM me asking ‘when’ lol. I’ve asked folks to be patient, since this was a much larger than normal turnout, and I’m the only one packing beans, lol This isn’t one of those big seed companies.
Plus, we live out in the boonies, with 3 Post Offices in reasonable driving distance. One of them is closed for storm damage repairs. lol We can’t go loading a ton of mail into any one of em, small town Post Offices are nosy F’s lol
The beans are, and will, fly…

7 Likes

I am in no hurry man. Do all the rest before me.

3 Likes

I know I am very pleased to have gotten in on such a deal…

9 Likes