Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Good morning Johnny and OG. Just wanted to update. 11 days in the bubble cloner and all the snips are rooted! Thank you again for making sure these got to me!

2 Likes

What is the ppp in stop lights?

2 Likes

Paonia Purple Paralyzer pollen courtesy of @DougDawson

7 Likes

@Natea check out the list a couple of slots up

@Big_Yeloe perfect! Thanks man

1 Like

Just let us :canada: 's know when the time comes that Frankie can try to cross the bordah! :smiley:

2 Likes

lol… I personally don’t have a problem sending to Canada cuz, or anywhere else for that matter! But Customs doesn’t seem to approve :roll_eyes: :grimacing: :wink:

4 Likes

That’s what I thought was the issue. One day! :partying_face:

3 Likes

I’m holding out for the fem Frankie seeds .

7 Likes

Some Bloody Monsters busting loose…

25 Likes

Looking damn fine there cuz! Grow On!

3 Likes

Thank you sir! :blush:

Can hardly wait to get some straight Frankenstein going here. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Yo @JohnnyPotseed
I put those cuttings in my bubble cloner. They were a bit limp. 12 hours later, all are standing up looking like little plantlet’s. Thanks brother. Can’t wait to run them and see what I can do with the famous FRANKENSTEIN.

7 Likes

Who’s closer to Canada…you or JP? Cause I’ve started digging a tunnel so I can get some of those Frankie cuts.

4 Likes

Haha. He is closer by about a hundred miles. He’s close enuff I can go visit him on occasion.

3 Likes

lol cuz, I’m 2hrs closer so dig faster!

6 Likes

Ok Johnny…on my way. have a few cuts ready for…2057

3 Likes

This is great news! I can’t wait to get my hands on some beans! Just out of curiosity, what is Frankies parentage?

4 Likes

8 Likes

@GrouchyOldMan @JohnnyPotseed all being like:

And here the rest of us are all being like:

10 Likes