Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

The collector cards are part of the reason for increase in price.

7 Likes

The collector card is friggin awesome, it’s already on display on the fridge, right next to sour grape☮️

2 Likes

Think I’ll buy a small photo album for all these cards .

2 Likes

lol I can’t remember who suggested the cards. But it sounded good, so went with it!

6 Likes

Now I’ll probably not want to grow out the seeds so I’d still have the seeds to go with the card . Or else order more seeds. Lol

3 Likes

Well that’s an unanticipated side effect. Grow em cuz! Don’t sit on em! lol

3 Likes

You can count on it been twiddling my thumbs by the mail box got the shot glass primed and waiting.
Pretty sure I’ll be ordering more .

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed - Hey hey hey…recieved my card package today, thank you sir! :grinning:

2 Likes

Man @JohnnyPotseed
You’re more popular than RuPaul at a hot dog eating contest.

2 Likes

Not sure I get the reference cuz?

lol ok I google RuPaul… nevermind you sick puppy!

7 Likes

Snicker, snicker. That’s funny right there.

Sorry man. Just this ISS has got the best of me.

5 Likes

Lmao, now that’s funny

1 Like

Hey lol I’m an old fart/dinosaur and not up on any of that stuff. I saw on google he has a TV show lol But I rarely watch TV… and when I do, it sure as hell ain’t that :scream: :rofl: :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

This sound like classic @CADMAN

1 Like

Naw but whoever it was called his name as the one doing the cards. So I DM’d him about it.
Mighta been @DougDawson ?

1 Like

I’m thinking ur right.

Where did you buy Sour Diesel seeds from in 98 ? , and Hawaiian snow wasnt even created back in 98 , and only created in 2003

My head hurts.

2 Likes

He who stirs the shit must lick the spoon. Just saying.

7 Likes

It won the Cannabis Cup in 2003, cuz lol It had been around awhile before they entered it. As for where I bought the SD seeds? I honestly can’t remember. lol
Is there a reason for you coming in here with this BS?

Other than to try starting an argument? lol

10 Likes