Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good morning! :sun_with_face: @JohnnyPotseed your sitting with friends in the doctors office! Hope everything is good.
@Slick1 I’m the exact opposite of you! 24 hours after the conversation I come up with the perfect response. Nobody but me ever hears it lol!

3 Likes

I just pictured when George on Seinfeld came up with the “jerk store” comeback way after the fact :laughing:

1 Like

Just got your envelope @JohnnyPotseed, thanks for your generosity.

4 Likes

Glad they made it cuz, grow on!

4 Likes

Hi JP… I’m finally trying your germination method, EWC. Should I try to keep it moist, wet at all times? Or can I let it dry and then wet it again? Let’s say every hours… ? Don’t wanna drown them… LOL Thanks bud

1 Like

I posted all the specifics in the first post of the thread on my method cuz. But yes it needs to be damp (no standing water) at all times the seeds are on the WC.

3 Likes

Thanks… thought so… Yet since I’m trying a small trick, I made an EWC inner area in the center of the pots and kept most of the soil dry. Result is, the water has been drained from the EWC to its surroundings… I’ll go there soon and add a few drops to keep it moist at all times. Thanks a lot. Did it earlier today and, would you believe I’m already starting to see action? Eight hours later… Impressive… I’ll try to show a pic later… See you friend.

4 Likes

Liking the looks of the new containers and labels !

1 Like

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

good morning all and good morning Johnny… :man_farmer: :sunglasses: :sun_with_face: :herb:

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG. Happy hump day.

2 Likes

Mornin’ you Keepers of the Kush, you Lords of Landraces!

4 Likes

morning all. been a crazy week at work so far, ready for the weekend already. hope ya’ll are doing well out there

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning OG, good morning Johnny. Have a nice day

2 Likes

Good Morning everyone… Morning JP… btw, saw a greenish white thing sticking out of the Blueberry pot… Thanks brother :herb: :man_farmer: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

And thanks @Alaskagrown :pray: :hugs:

5 Likes

Good morning fine folks of OG

3 Likes

Morning you sons o’bitches!

2 Likes

In the immortal words of the The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra:

“I. HAVE. AWAKEN.!”

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all you OGs, im burning a fatty. Today I’m 61 years old.

12 Likes