Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

I would like the heck out of :arrow_double_up: but sadly
20 hours :flushed:

2 Likes

Good morning from Colorado to u JP and the rest of the OG community and I’m liking the new picture @Slick1 and I hope you are getting settled in your new house and I just wanted to say thank you @JohnnyPotseed for not only doing the most recent buy 2 get 1 free of choice plus the regular freebie and I have received mine and one of the strains was accidentally sent instead of the one I asked for and not only did he tell me he was sending out the strain I asked for but told me that he didn’t need the pack sent back plus he got back to me and fixed it within 20 minutes so thanks @JohnnyPotseed for your help with great strains and even better service hope that you all have a great Saturday The Doc

7 Likes

Speaking of seeds @DrGonzo13, I didn’t check the mail today. So I walked out and what do you know. Thank you @JohnnyPotseed, I received my order.

9 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny…how was the party?

6 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!

5 Likes

It was nice to get together with some OGers! I couldn’t hang but a few hours though.

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed And they’re still going, right!!? Nice one!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, have a nice day.

5 Likes

I’m sure a bunch of us would have been happy to chill even for just a few minutes. Glad to hear it was a good time!

4 Likes

Morning folks.
Here after the Tulsa get together. What an amazing group of guys that I got to hang out with for a few hours.
We had an awesome time. Got to meet the famous JPS and Mrs JPS. And even JPS junior.
Sorry we didn’t get to come to your place, Johnny. We left later than expected and still had a couple hours of driving. We will make it again, soon. Zee’s bunged up foot was throbbing and starting to hurt.
I just have one question. Why did we wait this long to make it happen?
Oh, and a HUGE thanks to @Oldjoints for putting on the incredible good time. And his sidekick did an awesome job on the cooking.
Good times, my friends.

7 Likes

Oh yeah. For anyone wondering if @JohnnyPotseed is as cool as you think???

Indeed he is.

6 Likes

lol thnx for the kind words cuz! The few hours we had there were awesome! Rose said tell your Mrs. thnx again for the gifted quilt, it’s already on the bed lol
Got to do this more often!

5 Likes

Let me tell you, brother. Zee was totally blown away by your stories. You really impressed her a lot. I think what got her was the fact that cannabis runs in your blood, dating back to (probably) the 1800’s. Your stories about gardening with your dad and grandpa really took her.
You have another friend in Zee that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Rose just said ‘next time’! We understand how bad that gout can be on a person, so you take good care of her!

2 Likes

…and from me. Rose is a total sweetheart. Fiiesty but sweet.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear she had a good time then lol I know it couldn’t been easy on her.
Rose is ‘the one’ in this family lol I know a lot of folks that put up with my grouchyass simply because of her!

4 Likes

You’re fixing to roll 5000 posts brother.

2 Likes

you mean 10,000? lol this is ‘part two’ fixing to go ‘part three’!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3).