Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Morning @Abbbian
1 am here right now. I really don’t sleep much. 5 hours at most, I do lay in bed for longer though.

5 Likes

@chronix 5 am here! Couldn’t stay in bed, so I jumped out!! Weekend is getting closer!!
:palm_tree:
Just like our plants, we also breathe!! :laughing: :hugs:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Abbbian @chronix

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. @chronix I was a night owl for 14 years. Couldn’t do it now in my 60s. Im looking forward to retirement.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

Morning all! Nothing like waking up to go pee only to find your toilet leaking and you JUST caught it from doing damage and then spend the next 15minutes trying to stop the leak. It’s a bad connection from the wall to the tank so after some fiddling I managed to get the drip stopped for now… so I put a bowl under the drip and then I was finally able to leak.

Now I’m all wired but still fundamentally mentally asleep but I can’t pass out again as slowly dripping water damage is a dantes hell for my nerves so I feel the impulse to check on it every 15 minutes to make sure it’s stopped. :crossed_fingers:

all the best everyone and @JohnnyPotseed a “hadoken of healing” being shot right at you buddy.

11 Likes

Good morning all!

5 Likes

Getting ready to head out the door to another Doc appointment…

4 Likes

BYk3eo_CAAAJM3N

Glad to hear you’re going to keep the original legs (you do tend to grow attached to them).

I’ve heard CA is incredibly strict about it so I haven’t considered that I would be granted entry. I am in the process of having my record expunged though so I hope that will earn me the right should I ever wish to travel to the land of apologies :laughing:

Mornin’ OG!

7 Likes

Morning, everyone in OG land. Hope you’re doing a bit better JPS. Baby steps, brother. Them ol’ legs didn’t get that bad overnite. I’m pulling for you, my brother.

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone. Hope the doctor has good news!

3 Likes

You’ll have to stop up for some maple syrup and maybe some poutine :maple_leaf:

5 Likes

You spelled Poontang wrong.
Just trying to help.

6 Likes

You can get that too with a visit she more than likely will apologize when done .

5 Likes

That comes with a totally different type of :cheese: .

5 Likes

Hmmm cheesy poontang, :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

:crazy_face: :scream: :+1: You guys are nuts!

@Pigeonman, @ShiskaberrySavior, @BigMike55 But then, lol that’s part of why i luvs yas so much!!

9 Likes

Hahaha… Just screwing around. Sorry to offend anyone.

5 Likes

Some say the stinkier the better, oh sorry that is just cheese. :astonished:

4 Likes

Everyone from OG is meeting? Where have I been lol or am I just not invited :joy:

2 Likes