Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s.

8 Likes

Morning everyone!

9 Likes

Good morning JP!
Good morning everyone!!

9 Likes

WASSUUUUP?
Morning all you cool and interesting people! And g’morning to @Slick1 too… don’t wanna leave anyone out.

9 Likes

But, does he really count? :wink: :crazy_face:

geez lol no fun if he ain’t here to defend himself!

8 Likes

I think @BigMike55 meant because I’m more of a God than a mere mortal :sunglasses:

Morning motherfolkers!

6 Likes

Hey @Oldtimerunderground I see you there! How’re things?

6 Likes

lol He’s busy growing some more Sequoias

7 Likes

I hope so! Those were some serious monsters last year :flushed:

7 Likes

When I grow up, I wanna be like OTUG!

8 Likes

Just stepped outside with my morning coffee and some ganja :grin:

Good morning guys!! :grinning:

10 Likes

Ganja is the best remedy! lol These Oxys don’t hardly touch the pain I’m in…but the live rosin I pressed knocks it in the dirt! lol
I’m just hoping what I have lasts until after the recovery. lol I only got 78 grams last press

12 Likes

Sounds like a plan…

And the rosin does it without gnawing on your soul!

8 Likes

Things are good bro, thank you. Getting ready to move again in 2 weeks. I wish I could’ve grown outdoors this year, but at least the new place has room for me to do a proper indoor grow. I haven’t even taken my grow lights out of the box since I moved in May. Been itchin to get back to growing like a dog with a bad case of fleas :grin:

That’s what I’m sayin, lol. I normally don’t take pain meds, but last month it was real bad and the doc scripted me some morphine. It didn’t even do anything for me, except make me feel like shit :joy:

Looks like that stuff would knock me into the dirt real fast :laughing: only 78 grams?! I don’t smoke rosin too often, that would last me months! 78 grams of bud wouldn’t last a week around here though, haha.

I just used the last bit of infused coconut oil in my coffee, made it with a qp of outdoor bud. It’s the real pain killer! :crazy_face: I already feel it hittin the spot.

Today is 3 months no cigarettes for me :partying_face: and I’ve been barely hittin the vape too. My lungs feel better than ever. Still smoking a ton of weed though :smirk:

Really glad to see you back at home JP, get well and stay strong brother :muscle: I hope they can fix you up and have your legs :leg: feelin better.

11 Likes

Well thnx cuz! I gotta go in for the Angiogram Tuesday, and then have the stint operations done. They tell me I’m still at a high risk for some amputation(s) but it is what it is.

5 Likes

Glad to hear it! You’re moving again? After just moving I’m debating living here until I die just to avoid having to move again :laughing: Hopefully the next place will be home for good or at least for a good long time for you.

6 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Long time no see brother!! Wish you all the best!! :v:
:hugs:

5 Likes

You’re most welcome cuz! I shed some tears the other night seeing the pic of you in the hospital bed. I got nothin but love for you @JohnnyPotseed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re the real OG.
Hope they find those blockages on Tuesday and get them taken care of asap.

:cry: I pray it doesn’t come to that, but you’re right, it is what it is. My brother almost lost his foot a decade ago, but luckily he didn’t and is still able to walk to this day.

My grandfather had both his legs amputated and apparently was still able to do backflips! Confirmed by multiple family members! lol. I still can’t believe it…I can’t even do a backflip with real legs :rofl: guy must’ve been superman.

Yeah after this next move I’m done. Only time I’ll move again is when I’m the one in the box :joy: so tired of moving. Feels like this next place is the one though, and thank you for the good vibes @Slick1 :pray:

Thank you @Abbbian :grinning: where I’m at now the internet is crap, can barely get any service. I need to move to Brazil lol your internet is faster than mine right now :rofl: The next place I’ll have full speed from day 1, I have a ton of catching up to do :running_man:

11 Likes