Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

LOL, party time, excellent.

8 Likes

lol There are similarities there cuz!

4 Likes

That won’t take long at all.

3 Likes

I know right!! :laughing: sure we weren’t separated at birth! :rofl:
It’s a bitch growing old but it beats the alternative as they say lol
I think we’re to both too stubborn to not to recover and get back to it my friend!!

yeah back then I had 2 failed surgeries and classified disabled and collecting SSD… they had me on opioids… I threw them out after a week !

But in 2002 My Father-in-law, now 85 brought us some seedlings and seed stock he collected from his days at a hippie commune, they got these seeds from the old hippie trail. Beautiful plants I got pics somewhere need to take my pc in to retrieve them. We grew 14 outdoors From NLD to WLD

it was an amazing bag seed to.pheno hunt! and great first grows. The forums on the net helped. I’m not sure if I was an old OG member or not I signed up for a few and settled on a lesser known and not nearly as good or as friendly as OG.

BTW another thing I was wrong about lol… I never thought any strains would pass the 30% THC mark visionary I’m not :rofl:

Sorry for rambling on. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

can’t wait to see the apollo ape perform outdoors.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning Johnny and all the other OGers. Monday (sigh) :laughing:

6 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete!
Morning everyone!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Off this week, gonna watch the grass grow and stay in the shade.

5 Likes

Morning everybody

5 Likes

Morning Cannabis Connoisseurs!
One of my favorite things to do , today. Go to the frickin doctors. Chick-a-boom! Dontcha just love it?

6 Likes

Did you “fall” on a cucumber again?

And with that image in everyone’s head it’s time to say morning OG!

6 Likes

I can see, this is gonna be a long, fucking day.

5 Likes

Lets hope that joke was the worst thing that happens today and everything else turns out ok :beers:

5 Likes

It’s just a check-up. It’s not like it’s gerbil removal or anything sick like that.

5 Likes

I’m glad you learned your lesson the (fifth) first time!

How is Stinky doing these days? What a fitting name for that particular little guy.

2 Likes

We’re gonna mess around and get R.U.N.N.O.F.T. if we ain’t careful.

3 Likes

How much damage you think we can do in the next ten minutes or so before I drag myself to work?

4 Likes

You???
Irreparable damage, for sure! Haha.

4 Likes

Well I didn’t sleep great and have a headache so it may be tame. Plus you’re probably moving a little slow this morning in your “condition”. I think we’ll live to see another day at OG.

Unless you finally perforated your colon that is.

3 Likes