Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good morning Johnny, good morning all!!!
Grabbing a quadruple latte myself, have trees to chop and Super Bowl food to prep today! Another day above ground and another morning barely above 0 Fahrenheit (but sunny) at the lair today!

3 Likes

Dude… its… TEA. Not Coffee… 'nuff said…

Oh, and g’morning you circus freaks!

3 Likes

You’re right. Disgusted and questioning your masculinity it is! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Slick1 you ever thought about writing one of those daily inspirational calendars? I think there’s be quite the market for that

@Cormoran i have no words

2 Likes

If I had to churn out 365 things I think the filter would break halfway through and I’m not sure the world is ready for that :laughing:

Yes believe it or not there is a filter and it is always on to some degree when I’m on OG :open_mouth:

I mean I did name a strain Chainmail Fuckvest and last week the name Bukkake Holocaust popped into my head as a great band name. And still this is stuff that I let past the filter :flushed:

4 Likes

Good morning OG, you guys crack me up. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Bukkake holocaust :flushed::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Me to my partner: “WHY DON’T YOU DRINK YOUR TEA LIKE THIS!?!”
Her: “BECAUSE I AM NOT ROMANIAN AND HAVE BONES!”

Morning everyone!!!

6 Likes

Congratulations Johnny!
I want to be first through third in line for the first Frankenstein seeds!!
:pleading_face:

3 Likes

Song title time:

Queef Magnet
Solidium Fungi
Arpitfart Goat Herder McGraw

3 Likes

There’s that Bukkake word again. I’m afraid to Google it because it came from @Slick1 lol

5 Likes

Very inconvenient, isn’t it. :frowning:

3 Likes

When I was plowing I ended up having two shovelers riding with me so they could do building entrances and walks while I did the lots. They were young and had a good sense of humor so of course we started bagging on each other. By the end of the day I had implied that one of them was being pimped by an elderly Asian woman to rich Japanese business men and came up with the initial slogan “He swallow babies so I drive Mercedes”. From there we just kept adding rhyming slogans as they came to us.

I also said something to them that reminded me where I idle at can be a little more brutal than the average person would ever consider. The funny part is I told my GF what I said and and the reaction and she was like damn you have corrupted me cause I don’t even bat an eye when you say stuff like that anymore :laughing: For the record what I said wasn’t just brutal, they did laugh at it too!

2 Likes

Nope not only could I not drink tea like that but I don’t want to get hooked on crack tea.

3 Likes

Morning OG! Looks like I beat everyone this morning but it doesn’t feel like much of a prize :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Naw cuz lol i been reading and stuff
Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning Johnny!! Morning OGers!!

Let’s all have a great Sunday!!! Btw, my dog killed an Okra seedling (stepped on it)!! :dizzy_face: No sweat! Gotta another to replace!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :hugs:

5 Likes

lol I love Okra, but hated picking it!
My grampa had okra, a couple rows in the house patch (few acres of household veggies) and if you weren’t dressed for it in long sleeves and gloves. Them acid balls on the undersides of the leaves would eat your ass up!!

4 Likes

Morning team. I don’t want to alarm anyone but we are moving slowly back towards the work week. Act accordingly

3 Likes