Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Mornin’ morning all you fine folks!

:metal:

7 Likes

morning all have BLESSED DAY

7 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Mornin’ fine folks of OG!

7 Likes

Coffee and weed? I’m in. Standard Morro Bay speedball for decades. Today we’re rocking Trader Joe’s medium roast and some 20TwentyMendocino SFVOG. This is not my usual early choice. Stuff is so greasy a joint can’t sit too long. Turns into an unsmokable resin pencil.
My lungs requested I smoke less, and stronger today. A few puffs works well, but I never just take “a few puffs”.
A fine good morning to you all.

10 Likes

@crownpoodle

I strongly recommend these filters I’ve been token for 50 years and these things really help a lot

I do like the one for the bong
The one for joints I adapted to my pipe

Moose labs mouth piece and filter[quote=“crownpoodle, post:2026, topic:87395”]

My lungs requested I smoke less, and stronger today.
[/quote]

Paps

7 Likes

How do those work? They don’t give any dimensions on the website… is it a stretchable material or something, so it’s one-size-fits-all, or do you have to find one that fits the specific piece you’re using? I definitely wouldn’t mind having a real filter on my bowl; for a while I used screens, but it was annoying and didn’t seem to really help.

2 Likes

For the bong it’s an easy fit

The one designed for the joint is stretchable to a point

Best to find a pipe stem that is narrow enough in diameter to fit easily

My wooded stem and glass pipe from Marley worked well and being a wooden stem I’m able to sand a bit off to make it fit better

Sorry for hijacking’s your thread

9 Likes

lol no hijack at all cuz, this is the unofficial coffee break room

Chat about anything except politics or religion!

9 Likes

Good to know my threads are the same way

4 Likes

So no ranking Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Yehway, etc by omnipotence and then deciding which party they would belong to?

4 Likes

I don’t mind about general conversation on any of the threads i made. Except my sponsored seed sale thread, "Hall of Genetics’ lol I try to keep that fairly clear of chat. Post pics of the strains there I sell is great though

4 Likes

lol Yeah i know I just ruined your morning huh?

2 Likes

This sounds like a joke

Jesus , Allah, and Yehway walk into a bar, Buddha the bar tender looks up and says Oh God did you let them in and all three answered lol

( I’m here all week folks don’t forget to tip the bar tender )

Ok sorry about that

6 Likes

lol you’re permanently banned… from making more jokes at least! :wink: :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

Just kidding lol

7 Likes

What about important theological discussions without an assigned name for “God”. Such as - Could God microwave a burrito so hot that even he/she couldn’t eat it?

Or as Layne Staley asks in the beginning of God Am - “Sure God’s all powerful, but does he have lips?” Whoa…

3 Likes

Good Morning Fine Folks of OG! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

A politician, a clergyman and a cowboy walk into Frankenstein’s bar…

OH sorry, wrong thread for that. :rofl:

Hey everyone! Good morning!

9 Likes

I need closure on this anecdote.

4 Likes

A blonde American, an Irish redhead and a British brunette were having lunch one day the brunette says ‘ By next year, Great Britain will put a man on the Moon. “
The redhead says, “So what? By that time Ireland will have a man on Mars.

The blonde says, “ You both are crazy. By that time America will have a man on the Sun”
The others laffed. “You cant go to the Sun. Its way too hot!”
The blonde says, “Americans are smarter than that. We will go at night!”

7 Likes