Moose labs mouth piece and filter

My daughter told me about these and they are amazing!!!

Especially when hittin wax

The one for the joint we fit over my spoon pipe and it really makes a difference

9 Likes

This is the one for the joint works great with my pipe

I figured I’d change it once a day for starters

I wish I found this year’s ago
Paps

8 Likes

Is that the marley pipe???

1 Like

Yes it’s a Marley it’s very easy to clean as well !!! It’s a great pipe !

2 Likes

Been eyeing them for a while. They look really nice. Going to have to get one. The mouth piece is a good idea too.

I wrote a review on the Marley on here somewhere

It’s well worth the money & comes apart easily for cleaning

1 Like

Is it just less harsh smoke?

You have piqued my curiosity

1 Like

Yes less harsh ! I hit my daughter bong with the wax and found in much cleaner !

Did not kill me like usual lol old lungs

3 Likes

I have one and they’re wonderful. Only problem is I smoke so much that after 4 monster bong rips, I’ve wasted the filter. Lolol.

You want these @Papalag ?

4 Likes

Those are the ones

2 Likes

20 bucks for both starter kits? Fuck it. I’ll order them Wednesday. Thank you for the heads up!

2 Likes

If your not going to use them want to trade seeds ?

2 Likes

I’ve been using them for over a year now with my bongs. I think they work great. I’m still getting just as high, and when you throw out the old filter it’s amazing how much tar is on them. I go through a filter every week or so.

4 Likes

I use to play with little swatches of t-shirt between various joints in my setup. A cotton swatch before or after the ash catcher results in good filtration. After a good bowl of two it’s slimy and rank, so I went through a lot. But it seemed to keep a lot of the more harsh bits of the smoke. Probably some THC too, judging by the smell.

How does this do for temp? Considering using one of these for prerolls. I could definitely use less ash, a bit cooler.

1 Like

Sure, sounds like a plan @Papalag pm me your Addy and I’ll get these out to you!!

1 Like

Hy S*+t I must be an addict. Lol I was going thru a few filters a night if I was really hitting the bong. :rofl::rofl::rofl::grimacing::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I wonder if your bong design is causing the failures. That sounds too excessive. I noticed if they even get wet a tiny bit then they go to shit real quick.

How do you know they are done? Can’t pull anything through it? I’ve had some blackened but still pull OK. It really sounds like yours are getting wet or something.

2 Likes

Is this what I need for a bong?

2 Likes

That’s the one we have !

We also got the one for the joint and fitted it to my pipe

2 Likes

Thanks guys I just ordered the starter bong kit and 10 filters. From Toronto Canada $40 incl shipping. I could have ordered from the USA BUT the exchange rate sucks lol

2 Likes