Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Is that Friday i see?

6 Likes

This is true. One does not need the Regular status once it’s obtained.
It is just a point of aggravation and contention tome. That’s all. And when someone brings up the status they have gained it just makes my situation rear it’s ugly head again. It’s all good.

7 Likes

Ya, but look at all those pips!!!

4 Likes

Yup! Gladys Knight would be proud, right?

3 Likes

You KNOW she would!

2 Likes

good afternoon OGs. if anyone is interested in this wonderful looking sativa. wish i had that much patience.

3 Likes

If it makes any difference, I think you’re a regular kinda guy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

good afternoon everyone

2 Likes

late rising? or just been busy?

1 Like

could sign on for some reason this morning im thinking i need to up grade to a newer laptop or get a descent PC hell im up at 5 everymorning even when id like to sleep in

2 Likes

Yep, sometimes the server gets overloaded with so many OGers logging in. Then it can be a PITA! lol

2 Likes

Herr buck90 but most call me by my American name buck90 :grin:
I spent a bit of time in Germany, I think I remember Herr meaning Mr
Anywho - good to meet ya @420noob

Good evening everyone and dang I am sleepy for it being so early!

1 Like

I spent a couple years in Kaiserslautern and Frankfurt back in the mid 1970’s

1 Like

Just spent the day without power. What kinda moron dumps fuel on a electric pole and sets it on fire!!!

4 Likes

WTF? Some folks just must start trouble if things are too slow…
look at all the power stations getting shot up. Hell, they’re mostly only hurting the general populace.

3 Likes

I’m loosing my faith in young people.

1 Like

? that’s in the present tense, lol My faith in a lot of folks has been long gone

I WILL say, however, most of the OG community restore it daily!

9 Likes

Wasn’t familiar with Kaiserslautern so had to look it up, beautiful. Two cities I stayed in both started with F. Frankfurt and Freiburg

1 Like

A ship I was on in the 60s made a stop in Naples, we had a few days to kill lol so I did a fast 4day run through Italy to Switzerland, to Germany, to Austria and back into Italy and back to Naples. beautiful areas

lol My main goal was checking out all the local food/dishes!

8 Likes

I hope to be able to take the wife on a vacation to Europe one day