Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Cuz, that’s one fat little bush there! lovely, lol :+1:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and the entire world of OGers!

8 Likes

Morning everyone!

6 Likes

How’s it going today @JohnnyPotseed ?

3 Likes

It’s going cuz, as to ‘how’ that’s debatable lol Got yet another Doc appointment this morning early. I am moving a bit better, but still can only slide along using my walker. But that’s some improvement lol

11 Likes

Baby steps I suppose, literally :joy::joy:, but I’m
Glad the stints and whatnot are keeping you on your feet brother. Hoping that one of these doc appts flips the switch for you and you come home feeling like you could skip through your garden bud

7 Likes

Possibly getting stints in the other leg this Friday. Got 3 appointments tomorrow, 2 are for Ultrasound/sonogram and the reading of, then they decide. The 3rd is a ‘stress test’ lol good luck with that

7 Likes

Jeez bud they must have a room with your name on it down there by now. I hope they get you sorted man, all that poking and prodding must be a real bummer

4 Likes

The lack of mobility is a nuisance cuz, it’s the rest of the problems that are uncool.

7 Likes

I hear that man. I’m pulling for ya, hope it all gets straightened out ASAP :heart::v:t2:

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Wish you the best outcome from Doc’s visit brother!! :pray:
Go get’em tiger!! :tiger:
Morning everyone!!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s.

8 Likes

Morning friends!
@JohnnyPotseed they probly have a wing at the hospital named after you.
When you walk in, everyone hollers “Johnnypotseed!” First name basis. Hawhaw get better my brother.

7 Likes

:heart:

Sounds like you’re getting ready for A LOT of dabs again. Hoping only the best for you friend!

8 Likes

lol that old fella is a helluva lot more spry than I am!

8 Likes

Morning monkeys of the circus!

8 Likes

Ditto :laughing:

8 Likes

And it proves, once again, that white people can’t dance.

6 Likes

Wait was that not footage of @Slick1 ?

7 Likes