Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Is that my future?

At work one day we saw this old guy sitting on his little rascal outside a convenience store with a woolie hat and black wrap around sunglasses on smoking a cig and as my buddy said it was me in 50 years I was internally having the same realization :laughing:

8 Likes

I just wanna know what song was playing that got that man all worked up… only incorrect guesses below, I’ll start:

“Back in the high life again” Steve Winwood

6 Likes

It looks like he’s ‘dancing to a different drum’ than is playing

6 Likes

Y.M.C.A. always gets the old farts jumping.
Wait!
I’m an old fart. Fuuuuck!

8 Likes

Naw lol cuz, YMCA never got me jumping, nor is it about to start!
There never was much disco that did anything for me lol old school hard rock n roll is me

6 Likes

Ok, in your case we will spin some LIBERACE! How’s dat?

3 Likes

lol try Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Grateful Dead etc

5 Likes
4 Likes

Oh sorry. For a second I thought you were @Slick1
He’s the big Liberace fan. And Neil Sedaka, Clay Aiken, Freddie Mercury (he IS good) and many others with alternate sexual preferences.

6 Likes

Yeah I don’t discriminate against people with less traditional sexual proclivities. I talk to you don’t I? :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Leave it to you, to think that hetero is an alternative.

6 Likes

You two need to get a room! lol

8 Likes

Haha. I WOULD like to do a smoke sesh with @Slick1 I think the jaws would start hurting from laffing so much.

6 Likes

I’m sure lol a comedy challenge!
Or would that be more a ‘shit talking’ faceoff?

Whichever it would be lol I know this…you both would be stoned outta yer gourds by the time it ended! I want in!

8 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

Hoping for best possible news with the doctor appointments today and tomorrow JP!

3 Likes

Good morning my friends!
Play that funky music white boy!
I caught a video of Johnny!

8 Likes

lol damn cuz, don’t I wish!

4 Likes

I just want to get high and laugh with the whole crew here. I love rock n roll but I have a soft spot for some old country music 60s style.

4 Likes

Hang in there hun…thinking of ya!

1 Like

Hang in there Johnny

Hey Johnny this shit must be getting frustrating buddy. Glad to hear your getting some mobility back bro.I assume they’ll be doing a chemical stress test. They’re so much fun.
Hang in there. soon you’ll be up and at it! Take care and good luck tomorrow brother! :peace_symbol:

3 Likes