Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

A blonde American, an Irish redhead and a British brunette were having lunch one day the brunette says ‘ By next year, Great Britain will put a man on the Moon. “
The redhead says, “So what? By that time Ireland will have a man on Mars.

The blonde says, “ You both are crazy. By that time America will have a man on the Sun”
The others laffed. “You cant go to the Sun. Its way too hot!”
The blonde says, “Americans are smarter than that. We will go at night!”

7 Likes

And what musical group was never allowed to be played there…….

The Village People….

Drumroll…… …… ….

8 Likes

Hello and Good Morning OGer’s :slightly_smiling_face: May your day be bright.

5 Likes

Love the lane Staley reference :ok_hand: :clap: thats a fav song of mine… learned all those on drums years and years ago… I like the nothin song too!!!

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the OGs

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @Terpsnpurps, @LedZeppelin, and all of the OG community.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

MORNING ALL peace

4 Likes

AIC has been my favorite band forever. Sean Kinney is a hell of a drummer too! I wouldn’t say underrated, more overlooked. The Metallica guys are friends with the band and Lars said at one point he had amassed a giant kit thinking it would give him more options and improve his drumming but then saw what Sean was doing on a standard kit and had an epiphany. He said he went home after seeing them play and threw out all the extra BS from his kit and made the focus the playing rather than the accessories.

Morning OG!

5 Likes

Morning y’all, been MIA for a while with a series of colds/other maladies but I’m back, hope everyone’s good out there

6 Likes

and Frankenstein said “Just turn around and take your conversation somewhere else!”.

Not much of a joke, but that’s what would happen it seems. lol :slight_smile:

Good morning all you knuckleheads!

7 Likes

Good morning OGs.

5 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen .
I hope you have a great one!
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly !
Thank you! I hope you have a good day also

4 Likes

I remember that… Lars adopted back to the simplicities of drumming… I’m a lifelong drummer … and I agree… alice in chains drummer was very under-rated not noticed like he should have been… Sean was phenomenal :clap: Nothing compares to bands like these… or the creativity they have… now a days it’s like fast food… quick cheap shit

3 Likes

What about Tools drummer? And Rush?

2 Likes

Well, OK then, I’ll join in. What about Tommy Aldridge? Remember him? lol

2 Likes

I remember seeing him play in Black Oak Arkansas. I believe he was in White snake too. Great drummer.

2 Likes

Keith Moon! (my alltime fave) Carmine Appice. Terry Bozzio. Billy Cobham. Stewart Copeland. Aynsly Dunbar…and Sly Dunbar. Topper Headon. Vinnie Coliauta. Elvin Jones. Ginger Baker. John Bonham…off the top of my head.

1 Like