Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Today is the day! I go in to have stints put in the right leg, in a few hours.

16 Likes

Have you cleaned up your track shoes yet? You’ll be needing them brother. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve been giving them filtered water with adjusted PH + yucca extract and it seems to have stopped the problem’s progression. I hope the same results for you @MoBilly

:open_mouth:

You got this @JohnnyPotseed ! Well, the doctorbs do (the B is for “bargain”).
Sending you positive vibes and will spark a fatty in your honour later today :+1:

8 Likes

Right on Johnny!! Way to go!! :pray: :v:

6 Likes

Having an extended summer here. About to end though. Everyone happy and healthy here.

2 Likes

Wondering how I’m gonna finish all these plants. LMAO

2 Likes

Well then, you win. lol
Because I can’t say the same. But I am looking for any silver lining I can find.

3 Likes

No! I’m sorry to hear that. :pray:

2 Likes

Yeah, It doesn’t help complaining though. It rains on the just and the unjust, I’ve heard. I don’t even claim to be one of the “just” so…
:cloud_with_lightning:

6 Likes

It’s an unfortunate fact of life that those of us who work the hardest and longest supporting our families and others often pay for it with shorter, more painful lives.

8 Likes

True words there cuz!

8 Likes

I could not have said it better @GREANDAL . I consider myself blessed in how I have lived my life and wouldn’t trade that for a body that hasn’t been worn out. I want to get to the gates worn out, bruised, tired and sore. That would show that I got everything I could have out of this existence. I haven’t held back. Work or play, I went balls to the wall.

12 Likes

The only way to do it in life! Anything less is a waste of oxygen & space on this planet!

11 Likes

Morning OG family!

10 Likes

Here’s to an uneventful recovery to your procedure.

7 Likes

Indeed. Bring it in for a belly landing flying on fumes. A good attitude.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Jp. Man! I gotta say, even tho I know there’s good days and bad ones, I was so happy to see you get up and walk with a cane, I almost couldn’t keep my feet from dancin’. Impressive as shit, brother, considering. Good times.

Need to not let so much time go by between visits.

11 Likes

It does take a toll cuz. But in a good way lol I’m managing to get out there every day now, first thing in the mornings. I missed my plants more than I realized lol until I was actually out there again… and gotta say DAMN! it feels good to be out there tending (the little I can manage to do) I gotta sit down often to give the legs a restbreak lol but hell, I got no time clock to punch! If it takes me an hour to tend them few plants, so what?!

11 Likes

That’s the Spirit, brother. I hope everything goes good with the Dr. Today. Keep us posted please.

9 Likes

Good luck at the Dr.s today @JohnnyPotseed, sending good vibes brother.

9 Likes