Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Went outside an hour ago…think it’s time to start bringing wood in and have a fire tonight.

7 Likes

G’morning everyone

8 Likes

Good morning all.
I believe winter has arrived we got snow yesterday evening. Not much. About a quarter inch or so over a grass and metal stuff.
Ok I’m ready for Spring.

7 Likes

You guys got snow in OK already? We’re still in the 70s here in the northeast, this is unprecedented

5 Likes

Yeah it’s strange for this time of year. Just a few days ago it was in the 70’s.

3 Likes

Almost 80 here just days ago, but 26 this morning!

3 Likes

It’s all quiet up here on the Northern front :man_shrugging:

Speaking of which; my partner and I watcher All Quiet of the Western Front last night (Germany; 2022) and WHOLLY SHIT was it fantastically well done!

The really freaky part for us though was that the moment in the film when the bells rung at 11th hour, 11th day, 11th month it was 11pm!

I love random timing things like that… and with this tale being told: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

10 Likes

Love me a good realistic war movie. Have not seen a real good one in quite a while. I’ll be looking for that one. The original is very good too, altho a bit dated.

6 Likes

Morning grow squad!

9 Likes

SLICK!!!
Where you been dude? I don’t think I’ve seen you around in a bit.

2 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian and @JohnnyPotseed and all you other good folks. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve been flying under the radar the past few days. Leaves are starting to come down and it’s the universe’s way of reminding me that if I thought I was busy before I was mistaken :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Good morning JP
Good morning everyone

4 Likes

A very Good Morning to y’all!

Just checkin in to deliver some news:

Feminized Frankenstein S1 Seeds: A first Look!

Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics - #1125

Best wishes to all of you rascals!
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Recently watched this too. Much more accurate German attitudes and behavior. Much more subtle acting. Realistic artillery. It was disturbing as it should be.

2 Likes

The deadness in the lead’s eyes during the “final hour” madness was poetically disturbing.

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a nice Sunday.

7 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed and OG!

7 Likes

Morning JP! Morning @CanuckistanPete and @Greenfingers!
Morning everyone!
Great Sunday to all!!

7 Likes

Morning folks. Sunday. Fundsy!

7 Likes