Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Morning folks! Here in :canada: we refer it to Rememberence Day and I wish to thank all those currently serving and those equally strong Veteran’s out there for your service and sacrifice.

My grandfather was an officer in the :estonia: Calvary during WW2; he was declared K.I.A. twice and still found his way out of a :ru: POW camp to get to :uk: to find my grandmother and father in a refugee camp to then move to :canada: . This was the moment he met his son as my grandmother was pregnant when he was shuttled off to go and fight.

:fist:

14 Likes

Thanks for the smile! I entertain at nursing homes. And I believe that I’d do just as you did. Good for you and your friend.
:wink:

7 Likes

And good morning my friends!

8 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great Friday. Winter came last night. Winter temps anyways. Cold mofo out there today.

9 Likes

Cold and rainy here brother @BigMike55. The cold is really going to get the deer moving though so… I’ll take it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:thinking:

THIS is winter…

12 Likes

Morning you sassy bastids!

9 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @Emeraldgreen!
Morning everyone!
Great weekend to all!!
:leaves: :v:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG. A special thank you to any Veterans. 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep and now I can’t wake up. It’s light enough to bundle up, get coffee, pack a cone and take the cats outside. Start my day properly. Which jar? Hmmm.

6 Likes

Good morning all, I hope this day is a great one for you!

5 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian !

4 Likes

Good morning/afternoon @JohnnyPotseed and OGs.

Rainy day here, and my fiancee has the day off. So we’re going to the range and then out for lunch. Her treat to me for Veterans Day.

Happy Verterans Day ya’ll

5 Likes

I actually just looked outside. It’s snowing. There’s a thin layer on grass areas and the patio furniture is covered about a quarter inch. On vehicles too. Weird for here in OKC area.

5 Likes

I say you can keep it @BigMike55 . I used to love the Winter. Now, not so much.

3 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @MoBilly!
Morning everyone!!
Great weekend to all!! :ear_of_rice: :beers: :rice: :avocado: :footprints:

5 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian @JohnnyPotseed & OGers everywhere!

6 Likes

Good Morning folks. Saturday and youth soccer day. Last day of the season. Have a great weekend!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, Stay warm & have a nice weekend. I don’t care for cold and snow but I love a fire in the wood burner while I burn one.

12 Likes