Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Your here now! Good evening.

3 Likes

Ok this is getting weird. Had snow the other day. Supposed to get up to 2" tomorrow. What’s up wit dat?
Halloween hasn’t even cooled off yet and already 2 snows. Gonna be a tuff winter I’m afraid.

3 Likes

Farmer’s Almanac says dryer but cold, snow isn’t dry lol

4 Likes

We’re getting it now…thanks for nothing! :rofl:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG. Hope you folks have a grand week.

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @crownpoodle. Good morning OG’s. Have a nice day.

8 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @Greenfingers and @crownpoodle!
Morning everyone!!

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle @Greenfingers @Abbbian and OG.

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete @Abbbian and OG.

8 Likes

Morning everyone! Todays “Monday’s Morning Movie” is:

Have a “yeeehaaaww” monday everyone!

4 Likes

Hey, Yo!
It’s Monday. Go make me some money.

5 Likes

Don’t I wish @BigMike55 .
Good morning my friend.

5 Likes

What’s up bruddah? Been wondering how you were doing. Maybe just not going to the right threads, but I don’t remember seeing you around for a few.

4 Likes

Shit…if I leave the house, money leaves my pocket. Today might be grow store day for some peat and Perlite

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

I have been scrambling trying to finish having things ready for the Winter. I was laid up for a while and still haven’t gotten it all done. For example, I only have about a cord of wood. I had more but had to share it with my brother. Also I have been trying to get moms place ready. I’m in and out all day. I just take some time to rest/smoke and then back at it. I probably will not be on much for the next two weeks as well.
At least I am keeping the grow looking decent. That’s something. lol

9 Likes

Good morning sleepyhead. lol
I never thought to say that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete @Abbbian @Pigeonman @BigMike55 and OG!

9 Likes

Went thru similar stuff where the wheels fell off the bus, but my plants finished nice. So I’m behind. Oh Well…I have enough good weed.

3 Likes

Actually, this has sort of become par for the course. lol
We’re still adjusting to the kids not being here helping out. We’ve sized back considerably already so it’s easier as long as my body allows. lol

5 Likes